Suggestion: More Input-Slots for the Recycler

• i dont know if it is possible to code something like this, but its something i would really admire.

right now its annoying when you have to watch your recyclers because you dont have a full 64-stack of stone/dirt/whatever to recycle but lots of different stuff.

• I think this could be possible I saw other machines with 2 slots for example the large furnace
    I dont think this will be implented
    you could:

• wait for your stacks to get full
    • build another recycler, they arent this expensive
    • use buildcraft to build an automatic system for feeding the recycler with things you want to recycle,a recycler is 20 times faster than a macreator a buildcraft system would work very good
  • im already using buildcraft. in fact i started with buildcraft today.

currently im using 4 recyclers, feeded by 2 chests and while i know that i could filter the stuff with diamond pipes (didnt build any of them yet, but since already the iron-pipes seem bugged, i dont know if everything would work correctly) , i dont want to have to build a recycler for every sort of item i want to recycle.

• Set up an overflow system using the obsidian pipes? Spacetoad basically shows you how to do it in his newest BC vid.

If you want to put anything in the trunk (full stacks or otherwise) an overflow back to the source trunk is the easiest way, it will just keep traveling around the pipes until it gets processed. I've done this on a couple of other machines and it works well.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt