Unable to make items/blocks

• I can't make rubber using the unless it means rubber trees fresh cut wood. I am unable to make the dejuicer following that recipe unless the machine block and the leet block are different blocks then I can't make the leet block.

Crafting E-654 Rubber Extracted Rubber™ requires

1- Three fresh cut wood blocks

2- One E-654 Rubber Extractor Treetap™

This produces one unit of Extracted Rubber™

This was found to be highly inefficient and has been superseded by the Dejuicer-Device of Doom - D123 ™

Crafting the Dejuicer-Device of Doom – D123™ requires

1- Four Standard E-654 Rubber Extractor Treetap™

2- One Multi-Functional-All-Around-Ultimate-Usage-Circuit™

3- One Leet-Block M60™

• Extractor - or in the language pack that you are using Dejuicer-Device of Doom – D123

:Treetap: :Advanced Furnace: :Treetap:
    :Treetap: :Electronic Circuit: :Treetap:
    :Mining Pipe :Mining Pipe :Mining Pipe

Where :Treetap: = treetap, :Advanced Furnace: = machine block, :Electronic Circuit: = circuit, and :Mining Pipe = nothing, is this the recipe you are using?

EDIT: Perhaps you shouldn't use a language pack, and stick to the wiki, until you know what you are doing.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Official Post

Oh jesus, damn wiki with those understandable stuff...

Okay here we go : to get rubber you can do the following :
    Have IC² (because that recipe with 3 rubber wood + treetap is IC1)
    then,

Get sticky resin from rubber tree holes (those orange things on tree trunk, click just once and it will keep regenerating)
    smelt that sticky resin on any furnace for one rubber OR use the dejuicer device of doom (extractor) and get 3 rubber from one sticky resin.

extractor recipe is : post above (ninja'ed me)

• Thanks for the help trying to find the right info is not so easy. I don't know what a language pack is but I got the info from here. http://www.up-the-ying-yang.ca/ which I thought was the right place to go. I will have to be more careful where I get my info in the future. http://wiki.industrial-craft.net/index.php?title=Rubber. I really couldn't find any info on getting started on making the rubber and just got turned around in circles.

I was wondering what I was going to do with all that sticky stuff.