Suggestion: Closed beta version IC for addon developers.

• Sounds reasonable, it can imagine the stress you guys have when the IC² Team updates and your mod isnt up 2 date anymore... Whining in the Threads and so on.Should also shorten the developement time for the users (you just start earlier, you know what i mean^^)

Like the idea :)

TrinityCraft Server, Whitelist.

Ic2/BC3/Forestry Railcraft/Logistics Pipes/Nuclear Control and more!

• LOL =) I doubt the true major Addon devs have time for testing. Hell I get sent PM's to help test the addons and they seem to be busy enough with their own work. Also I think the whole point of the video I did and the chat we had was to be more open now. I think really and I could be wrong but I think closed beta now is more like RichardG testing it locally on his PC then he slaps me on IRC and posts it in the open beta thread.

At least I'm hoping that will be what the future stays like anyways.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• LOL =) I doubt the true major Addon devs have time for testing. Hell I get sent PM's to help test the addons and they seem to be busy enough with their own work. Also I think the whole point of the video I did and the chat we had was to be more open now. I think really and I could be wrong but I think closed beta now is more like RichardG testing it locally on his PC then he slaps me on IRC and posts it in the open beta thread.

At least I'm hoping that will be what the future stays like anyways.

I talk about create addon for new version IC (with beta API) and not test beta IC version. As does Jeb with pre versions of Minecraft.