Watermills and BuildCraft

• I really think that BuildCraft pipes carrying water should be able to used by the watermill just like the geothermal generator which accepts lava from BuildCraft pipes. This should really be implemented because of how the geothermal generator is able to do this.

• I really think that BuildCraft pipes carrying water should be able to used by the watermill just like the geothermal generator which accepts lava from BuildCraft pipes. This should really be implemented because of how the geothermal generator is able to do this.

As soon as watersources behave like lava, as in no infinite water.

• In my mind, that should be implemented, but with a ver low ratio, making WM working as converters, but less OP than current addons for that (and in vanilla IC², moreover).
    For example, a single Steam Engine would contribute to produce something like 1 000 EU (so that would be terribly unefficient, but it would only be useful for Redstone Engine/Combustion Engine + BC Oil, and with such ratio, problems as lava worthing 50 000 EU in Combustion Engine wouldn't be). It would also need to be balanced when comparing Solar Pannels (in efficienty + initial cost) and Redstone Engine + WM.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

I have suggested something similar before, got denied due this simply answer :
    You are generating more energy than you used to produce its "fuel".
    Since you don't use any energy to produce Potential energy [aka height to spin water turbines] with BC pumps you are generating energy from nowhere.
    Redpower buckets works similarly, but it consumes Redpower Blutricity in the process [and much more complicated] so it is fair to me.

But if you really want something like this use PowerConverters water strainers, they work as a watermill that runs solely on piped water (2 EU/t). Hint : Use Aqueous accumulator from thermal expansion for easy (lag-free) infinite energy. Some mods and overengineering makes infinite energy! ... X(

[Suggestion/Question] If geothermal generators accept BC piped lava, shouldn't water mills... [Check last post, page 2]
    Already mentioned before but i will say it again : please use the kinda hidden search function [It is at top right corner in IC² logo]