Need suggestions about splitting wiring

• HI, I am new in IC2. So far, I have understood the basics and upgrading from teir 1 to tier 2.
    I can't afford gold or glass fibric cables for long distance wiring, yet.
    I have two watermill towers in my basement and I am trying to get the energy transfer up to several different floors.
    My home's hight is within 40 blocks, So Using Tin wire(Ultra-low voltage wire) won't cause EU lost.
    But I have to Split the wire every time I pass a floor. As far as I know, splitting wire also split the current 1/2.
    So, the higher floors get less EU/t. and my machines are on the second floor
    The main usage of EU will Be at 2nd floor.

This is the current design of my wiring layout. Using Tin cable as main line.

|---Bat box :Batbox: (third floor)
    |
    |
    |---Batbox :Batbox: (second floor)
    |---MFE Unit :MFE-Transmitter: (second floor)
    |
    |
    |----Batbox :Batbox: (first floor)
    |
    |
    |---Batbox :Batbox: (basement)
    |
    |----Watermill tower :Water Mill:
    |----watermill tower :Water Mill:

Would adding a batbox buffer at each floor recommand?
    At least it will guarantee every floor have 16EU/t , But I will have to use copper cable instead.
    And the copper only transfer 4 blocks without EU lost. It means I have to craft a lot of batbox and copper cable.
    Like this lay out

|-----Batbox :Batbox: (third floor)
    |
    |
    :Batbox: buffer batbox
    | |----Batbox :Batbox: (second floor)
    |
    |---MFE unit :MFE-Transmitter: (second floor)
    |
    |
    |-----Batbox :Batbox: (first floor)
    :Batbox: bufferbatbox
    |
    |
    |---Batbox :Batbox: (basement)
    |
    |--- Watermill tower
    |--- Watermill tower

So, My question will be....

1. Will the Buffer batbox be necessary or recommended ? Because it will caused a lot of batbox and copper cable expense
    ( or I can wait untill I can afford glass fibric cable. Then add the buffer batbox)

2. My two watermill towers can generate 12.64EU/t , So using a buffer batbox won't cause a charging Efficiency "downgrade" in upper floors, right?

Please kindly advice

• You don't need the extra batboxes at all, just use tin cabling.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Can't or can?

it depends on how much storage you want, also if you plan to upgrade.

To be honest I would use batboxes and copper cabling as I find it isn't exceeding expensive and you can get additional storage without upgrading to MFEs quiet as quickly. I find that a batbox LV system works quite well, until you go into mass production. As it might not have a great voltage, but the requirement for batboxes every 5 blocks gives a good amount of storage, plenty enough for your processing requirements after returning from that long mining trip.

I then try to upgrade straight to an HV system to save resources. If you want to charge tier 2/3 items no need to upgrade your system just add a MFE then a transform it back to LV somewhere in your E-net. And if you want to use your quantum suit it might be time to upgrade to the HV system.

Hell, prove me wrong, Happy to be so 99% of the time, then I can learn stuff :)

• To be honest I would use batboxes and copper cabling as I find it isn't exceeding expensive and you can get additional storage without upgrading to MFEs quiet as quickly. I find that a batbox LV system works quite well, until you go into mass production. As it might not have a great voltage, but the requirement for batboxes every 5 blocks gives a good amount of storage, plenty enough for your processing requirements after returning from that long mining trip.

I then try to upgrade straight to an HV system to save resources. If you want to charge tier 2/3 items no need to upgrade your system just add a MFE then a transform it back to LV somewhere in your E-net. And if you want to use your quantum suit it might be time to upgrade to the HV system.

But MFE is cheaper than 5-6 Batbox (thinking it's quicker to craft once you've got the 4 diamond) and it can charge your LAPPACK and MINING LASER, so you should really upgrade it as soon as possible ^^.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!