Solar Realms - An Australian Tech Server [FTB Beta A][No WL (Yet)]

• Hello! I'm Captainscar, the lead Architect, and one of the Admins on the Solar Realms server,

Solar Realms is a Feed the Beast server that uses all of the mods in the FTB Pack, We're currently looking for as many skilled, kind and awesome members that we can find! Once we get a player base on the server, we will set up events and competitions such as: Dense Ore Age for a limited time, Competitions, Build-offs and much, much more! We will set up an Feed The Beast map age for everyone to compete on!

Admins
    Captainscar
    Suranis
    Gorindor
    Edolark

Rules:
    1. Admins word is law
    2. Only Admins can make Mystcraft Ages
    3. Don't touch spawn without an Admins (Captainscar's) permission
    4. Please build at least 50 blocks away from spawn, unless it's for public use, then it can be up to 20 blocks away, and don't worry too much about aesthetics, if you want one of the admins to make it nicer looking, just ask. As long as you provide the machines, we'll build the structure.
    5. Please limit your machines to what you need, Please don't ruin the mods for the rest of us with your superautomatic-crafting-machine-that-crafts-everything-in-the-game V2.1.5
    6. Don't abuse the mods, if you're caught abusing a glitch in the mods, you'll be warned, but if you do it again, you'll be banned.

Some images of our spawn at the moment, it's very basic at the moment, and serves it's purpose:

Overview of the spawn
    Server Details
    IP: 27.50.70.9:29465
    RAM: 2 GB
    Slots: 16

Hope to see you on Solar Realms!

Captainscar
    Head Architect and Admin of Solar Realms

I'm one of the Admins on the Australian Hosted Modded Minecraft server known as solar-realms, you can check us out here
    You can also check out my builds here If you want help with a spawn on a server, you can send me a PM!

Edited 3 times, last by Captainscar ().

• I Wanna Be Added In The White List.
    ING: MDetonados.
    Why I Wanna Join The Server: Because The Server Looks Good And I Can't Find A Good FTB Server.

• Hello I will gladly join your server later today. Been looking or an Aussie FTB. I will also try to make a shared machine room, with machines from all mods. I should be able to make it look nice on my own. I might make it Multi-Floored, with each mod it's own floor. CYA soon.

• I am interested in joining depending on 1 thing. Is hosted in Australia, or is that where the person that runs it lives? Cause I live in Canada, and being so far away would result in poor ping times.

• Server is broken, learn how to run one properly. You say it's FTB pack A. That pack is 1.4.2. Your server is 1.4.5. Seriously, learn to run it properly.

• I am Tozzy2012 ( IGN ) and I am the owner of TLS Server. I want to be whitelisted to be able to change some experience.
    You are also welcome to check TLS Server