Nanites

• Well currently i can't seem to make an account, but i really wanted to share this idea i had, one of the biggest problems with ic2 is that after you've made all the end game items, you still have to go to all the effort to craft them, when you want to design a nice base,this can be rather annoying. This makes the experience tedious and not really worth it. But what if there was a way to create an item that you've already made?

Well my idea is Nanites, in this addon there would be several nanite blocks that would aid the end-game players in building advanced items, while also still requiring the same value to craft. The first block would be a nanite synthesizer in which uu-matter and a high voltage is required to make nanites, nanties will be stored as a liquid in a cell as they are so small, these nanites are also inactive and will require charging in another block known as the nanite electrolyzer.

The nanite electrolyzer will require extreme voltage to create active nanites, this can be resembled by a colour change in the nanite liquid. These active nanites will be used as fuel in other nanite blocks. Over time active nanite cells will go through energy depletion and will require Charging with the use of high voltage blocks.

A block known as the nano analyzer will be used to analyse complicated blocks like the mfsu, this will take a lot of time and will need nanites to power the machine. Once the advanced block has been analysed the machine will output a nano blueprint that can be used in a block called the nanite fabricator to create the blueprinted item. The analyzing process will have to take into account lots of different crafting recopies so that it can be compatible with other mods.

Finally, a nano blueprint can be used in a machine called the nano fabricator to create end-game items from their most basic materials, powered by nanites this will take quite a long time. but makes the crafting process less hassling while costing the same. These blocks could also be compatible with overclockers and such to increase the speed that blueprinted items are made, while also decreasing the efficiency of the process.

This is something iv'e been thinking of for a while, unfortunately i have no knowledge in making mods, and i wouldn't even have the time if i did. Therefore it would be really nice to see this added to ic2 through addons, i don't mind inputing more ideas to help with creation of this mod, (if anyone decides to make it). If you would like to make this mod then you can contact me by email if you would like to talk about ideas, i would of course like to be credited for the ideas behind this :). I think this belongs in the suggestions area but i can't make an account no matter how hard i try, so i can't post this there. Hope you found this an interesting read.

• We do have a suggestions section for a reason, you know?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Yup, you also have a registration link in the top left but, if you read my post i couldn't register, and i'm not going to spend more than half an hour trying to register.

• You clearly read my post to know that it was a suggestion, why then did you ask a question i had answered at the start of my very first paragraph, logic.

• You clearly read my post to know that it was a suggestion, why then did you ask a question i had answered at the start of my very first paragraph, logic.

I read your post, I didn't know about the thing where you can't make suggestion threads until you register

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I read your post, I didn't know about the thing where you can't make suggestion threads until you register

Should be extended to various other parts of the forum if people are just going to do this to evade that rule...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• I don't know what you mean by that, i tried for about half an hour to register, i sent a verification email to 2 different emails and sill they haven't come through, if its really that upsetting seeing this in the wrong place, i'll remove it completely, because i can't post and i'm not about to waste my time. That is if i'm allowed to remove it.