Electric Jetpack don't fly

• I don't think we support bugs for past versions, are you sure it is a bug?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I don't think we support bugs for past versions, are you sure it is a bug?

I do not know if it's a bug or something wrong with my ic, so I am asking for support.
    I would not change since version 1.2.5 playing in the pattern and some still will not come out of this mod version.

sorry for my inglish(i am br)

• You recharge the jetpack or try fly directly ? ( i read something about that problem (i dont know where read that xD) when you pick up item like a electric jet pack that show have a full charge but the really that dont have any charge

try recharge and do the test again

• How are you trying to fly with the jetpack?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• You recharge the jetpack or try fly directly ? ( i read something about that problem (i dont know where read that xD) when you pick up item like a electric jet pack that show have a full charge but the really that dont have any charge

try recharge and do the test again

I did this many times

• You are holding the space button, not pressing it one time, correct?

• Can you post a screenshot of you trying to use the Jetpack?

• Official Post

I bet you are using an old IC² version which jetpacks are bugged. Try downloading newer ones (1.106/1.107/1.108 for MC 1.3.2/1.3.2/1.4.2 respectively)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Eu acredito que vc esta usando uma versao antiga do Industrialcraft, na qual os jetpacks estao bugados. Tente baixar as versoes mais novas (1.106/1.107/1.108 para MC 1.3.2/1.3.2/1.4.2 respectivamente)