Sorry if this has been reported, although I wasn't
    able to find much online. I run a Tekkit server with numerous worlds,
    which I use multiverse for. I have a resource world where I require my
    players to make quarries so as to not mess up my regular world. My
    players can place Remote Thermal Managers and Industrial Information
    Panels in the resource world, and they will save their settings,
    although in my regular world, the changes only appear to be made
    server-side. If player a makes the changes, and player B comes and looks
    at it, as though the changes weren't made.

I'm not a Tekkit
    expert, and I honestly don't play Tekkit, I simply manage the server, so
    I'm not sure as far as updates go(as luckily but the server was started
    in September) but I am reading some threads where plays had this issue in May, and they said it was a known issue. The thing that doesn't make sense to me, is I would think that if i downloaded the Tekkit Server setup in Sept, it would have been updated by now, and it also DOES save in my resource world. Any suggestions?

• "The thing that doesn't make sense to me, is I would think that if i downloaded the Tekkit Server setup in Sept, it would have been updated by now, and it also DOES save in my resource world"
    Thing is, don't be so sure.
    As far as I know, tekkit still has redpower in it. In fact, I use a regular minecraft jar and a tekkit jar because I rather like to experiment with frames now and then.
    This is why being able to customise a .minecraft is such a useful skill.
    Edit: Realised that answered nothing. Redpower hasn't been updated in a few months, which means tekkit may not have updated past 1.2.5, which means that the mod you're talking about (even if it has updated) won't be updated in tekkit.

• Ah, if Multiverse does what I think it does (create dimensions), then any dimensions with id > 127 (I think) are a little bugged with IC2 in general. This might've been fixed in the 1.107/8 betas (or perhaps even earlier?), but that won't really help you as you're pretty much stuck on your Minecraft version. Another mod that elicits this behaviour would be Mystcraft, which basically does the same thing as far as dimension management is concerned.