Help me! I dont know how setting your mod! i am from Russia

• Hello. I've installed your IC2 for Bukkit. I go to the server, I want to take a Trade-O-Mat, but when I receive, I have written that there is no such object. When I crafted it, I was just throwing out from the server. The same thing happens with the Energy-O-Mat, teleporter, Tesla. Help me please! :Tesla Coil: :Teleporter:

• First, why was this posted in the Wiki section? Second, I'm sorry, we do not deal with bukkit here, take it up on their forums.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• @Crafter, do notice that this is an error that could happen with or without bukkit.
    Bukkit is irrelevant to his problem.

You have misaligned ID's.
    Your client has the wrong Block/Item ID in the IC2.cfg file.
    An easy fix is to copy over the server /config folder over to your .minecraft folder.

When your client has misaligned numbers it will forward the wrong number to server, say 650. The server knows no block/item ID with number 650 and throws you an error with, No such item.
    When you try to craft said block/item, the server will try to give you the item described in the configuration file ON SERVER.
    let's say the server has the trade-o-mat as number 651, and you have it on 650. Then when crafting the server will send information to your client about blockID 651. But because blockID 651 does not exist on your client, you will crash with a NullpointerException when trying to grab it.

TL;DR.

An easy fix is to copy over the server /config folder over to your .minecraft folder.

Buildcraft – spilling items.™

• Send me your IC2.lang file please, I think it's just a typo, I'll have a look at it.

Buildcraft – spilling items.™