Can you enchant IC2 tools in an enchanting table?

• Bronze tools = Yes
    Electric tools = No? (I am not 100% sure, but I have never seen it done)

There are plans to add iridium tools, those will most likely be enchantable as well.

P.S. To any addon developers out there, if its possible, a lot of us would valuable an enchantable drill of some kind that runs on EU.

• As DZCreeper said, the bronze tools are enchantable like vanilla tools, also the mentioned iridium tools are to be enchantable from what I've read in the past.

The electrical tools, however, are NOT enchantable through use of a 'IsEnchantable' hook within Forge. Technically, it is possible to use a program that can edit NBT-tags of the item to force enchantments.

The addon GregTech does have a tool that when crafted automatically has Silk Touch III, but that enchantment is purely for reinforcing the tool's function. I believe it's called the "Rockcutter."

• If you want to enchant IC2 electric tools, for whatever reason, you can use the mod "Better Enchanting". Not sure what it does but it allows you to put whatever enchant you want on IC2 electric tools, assuming you have the experience needed. So yes, you can give the diamond drill fortune 3 and efficiency 5 if you wanted. The drill gets ridiculously fast at 3+ tho. I prefer the normal speed on the drill since it drills too fast in some cases. I don't use enchants on the tools nowadays tho. Started using computercraft... I thought EE2 was "op". I got to stop using computercraft it just ruins the "fun".