Hazmat Suit

• I have searched through the entire section of this forum, and have not found anything on this subject, so I guess its time I post it. I have noticed that on the Wiki navbar, the Hazmat suit (chest, legs, and scuba helm) are missing. I tried to go in and edit them in myself, since it would be a very simple fix... but the page is protected, and can only be editted by an admin. My only request is that it gets added, so people like me don't miss the fact that it has even been implemented.

Thanks,

Shydow

• Yea the wiki is seriously out of date.
    I tryed getting a volunteer team together to fix it but no one was intrested.
    (No thats no an invite, I don't have time for it anymore.)

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• I don't have much experience maintaining Wikis, but if I was told what needed to be changed, I would be happy to keep the wiki more up to date (like taking out those old useless tutorials that are completely irrelavant to the new IC2). As a computer programmer, this project seems like a nice side activity, and would love to help out this community and mod that has brought me so many hours of entertainment.

Thanks for the quick reply,

Shydow