A ore generator tool.

• One downside I find often is that when you install Industrialcraft, and you have this nice big world allready with lots of neat stuff on it, is that you can't easily find ores because you have explored so much. So what im suggesting is a tool to generate Industrialcraft ore deposits in a world, and it is entirely possible because you can get the seed from the level.dat, and the same seed always generates the exact same ore deposits.

There could be a few different options, like only generating ore deposits in smoothstone, or a forced generation option where it adds all ore deposits that would exist if the world was started from scratch with the same seed, no matter if the would be in the middle of a building or mid air or something similar.

• Or this: http://www.minecraftforum.net/…ted-mods-from-sargunster/

You DO have to force micro manage your ore carefully... because if you over spend on plants, you won't have any left in your reserves... so pace yourself (lol)

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.