Suggestion: UU Crafting recipes in 2x2 crafting grid (Wood)

• Description: The ability to craft at the very least wood in your 2x2 crafting grid using UU matter. (Maybe shapeless? But I imagine that might not be possible...)

Reason: It's a really tiny tweak (assuming the code allows it). My main intention for this is that I would like to make a Sky-Block-like map based around UU-Matter. As it stands, I would need to include a crafting table. Not a big deal, but I like the idea of the player being able to truly start from nothing but UU - and that requires being able to make a crafting table, which requires wood... which you can't make out of UU without... a crafting table.

It's not a big change. It's not super important. It won't break my heart if it's not implemented. But right now, if you were stuck in a void world with an infinite supply of UU-Matter, you wouldn't be able to do anything. This suggestion would fix that.

(If anyone's interested, my plans for the map are: Quantum Generator from Advanced Solars [haven't done the math as to what the output should be yet] hooked up to a Mass Fab, with a wooden pipe and autarchic gate. All surrounded by bedrock to keep the player out)

• Thanks for the offer, but if anyone else is going to use my map, I'd rather they didn't need to install a tiny-addon like that. It'd be nice if the map were compatible with the FTB pack as-is. Either it gets implemented into IC2, or no one cares and I add a crafting table to the map. :)

• Ooh. That's a good suggestion. Since I don't do a lot of server-play, I've never actually used the Trade-o-Mat. But a few minutes in Creative Mode would obviously clear that up nice and quick.
    Thanks for the idea.