Map 1.4.2 to 1.4.5

• Hi people,

I have a problem, I have already played with industrial craft 1.4.2 but the map does not work with 1.4.5.
    Whenever I start the world he stop by generate stuck.
    I know why it does not work.
    The document IC2 map.cfg can not read.
    Is there a way to repair that.
    I use IC2 api_1.109.113
    Tanks

• thank for this but its don't work agan.
    Its the same problem.

Can you explain what your problem is? Do not use the API, you are not modding, take the 1.109 beta release.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• So I've been worked with the version 1.3.2 and 1.4.2 of Minecraft with IC2 at a world.
    In the 1.4.5 version, it will always freeze at: "Building Terrain".
    This is because the file "IC2-map".
    I have no desire to rebuild everything.
    I ask you if I can rewrite the file so that the world will work again.

Ps: My English is not so good because i am from Germany.

• In the 1.4.5 version, it will always freeze at: "Building Terrain".

Do you have an error log?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Did you do the instructions here ?

• Should I upload the file IC2-map?
    Because I have no crash report.

In your .minecraft folder, there is not a file called "ForgeModLoader-1: or something like that? If there isn't, I don't think I can help with your problem.

• Post the one with ForgeModLoader-2, and hopefully it is a problem that I know.

• This

[STDOUT] Skipping Entity with id BasicCar

Does not appear in logs that I get, did you remove any mods lately?

• Yes the Mario mod and the Car mod, thees mods was to bad for me. I have delete all.

Is there a possibility that the Car mod still has a car in your world?

• Yes but the cash was before that

Could you try opening your world with MCedit, and copying and pasting it somewhere else?

• transition from industrialcraft-2_1.108.71-lf on industrialcraft-2_1.109.113-lf
    I wanted to pass with 1.4.2 on 1.4.5 without creating the new card.
    but there was a problem.
    after transfer of the world folder on the server 1.4.5 the world\ic2_map.cfg file wrong in comparison with the config\IC2.cfg file gives out a mistake.

if to remove ic2_map.cfg, all constructions from IC2 from the card will disappear (ovens of a wire of a pipe of sequoias).

it is possible to transfer the card with 1.4.2 on 1.4.5 without loss?

ravine: