Can't Make Mixed Metal Ingots

• No, I am not one of the people that is using copper. I have the straight up, legit bronze AND bronze ingots, (different colours,) the light, angelic tin ingots and 'Tin', with regular refined iron. Is there any other mods within the Feed the Beast mod pack that include any of the same ores that could mess it up? Apparently there's not, but... this is the only problem I have been having throughout this mod pack, so I'm not sure if I just derped up or something, or mine somehow got screwed up. Please help! Not many other machines left to build :)

• Do you have GregTech?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Doesn't FTB come with Gregtech?
    Assuming it does, change your Gregtech config file-Gregtech changes recipes.

• Doesn't FTB come with Gregtech?
    Assuming it does, change your Gregtech config file-Gregtech changes recipes.

Or just use a rolling machine

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• OH! Just for mega access information, I am also unable to craft steel... or I ain't doing it properly, lol, NEI can't show me the recipe, either. Also, when making the mixed metal ingot, does it actually have to be 'mixed' or can you do the same typeof tin and bronze? It shows to do it with different colours in most shots, but hey, you never know.

• Oh, I'm also having troubles with diamonds, come to think of it, lol. Originally, I couldn't find ANY, so I installed an XRay texture pack just to see, and I couldn't find any. :/ So diamonds, mixed metal ingots, and making steel. If any of you could, I'd love to have the actual, most recent recipe for those items, and the Mass Fabricator. Does it have a new recipe yet? Does the old one still work? That's all.

• If you want to play GregTech nub way, if you see any config option with the word expensive, disable it. Simplest rule of thumb. And the word nerf too.

• OH! Just for mega access information, I am also unable to craft steel... or I ain't doing it properly, lol, NEI can't show me the recipe, either. Also, when making the mixed metal ingot, does it actually have to be 'mixed' or can you do the same typeof tin and bronze? It shows to do it with different colours in most shots, but hey, you never know.

I *think* you might have to use Rolling Machine (Railcraft). Not sure. Don't know about the mixed ig=ngots.

Thanks guys :) appreciate it! Oh, one last thing, what programs would work to open configuration files? :/

Any text editor (Notepad, Wordpad, Notepad++, EditPlus3, etc.) I don't suggest Notepad/Wordpad though.

Wliu What aspect of the file do I change? Messing something else up ain't at the top of my priority list, lmao.

The part where it changes recipes. What was your problem again? Just turn off the special Gregtech recipe for that item/sub-category. (Rolling Machine might work like CrafterOfMines57 said).

Oh, I'm also having troubles with diamonds, come to think of it, lol. Originally, I couldn't find ANY, so I installed an XRay texture pack just to see, and I couldn't find any. :/ So diamonds, mixed metal ingots, and making steel. If any of you could, I'd love to have the actual, most recent recipe for those items, and the Mass Fabricator. Does it have a new recipe yet? Does the old one still work? That's all.

Again, Gregtech changes recipes. Check his thread/disable them in the config.

• Any suggestions for the diamonds not being spawned? Like a certain aspect of the configuration file for any of the mods in the FTB Mod Pack?

You'll have to ask them about that-I don't know.