HV Transformer won't step power down to HV after one before it stepped it up to EV

• Note: I'm running IC2 via Feed the Beast. If this belongs in that forum, I'll move it.

I'm working on a creative mode city, and I'm wiring it up for electricity now that I copied it from vanilla to FTB. In preparation for wiring it up, I tested how I want it.

To test it, I ran a 4xIns HV Cable from an Ultimate Hybrid Solar Panel to a Redstone-powered HV Transformer to step it up to EV. From there, I ran it about ten blocks, into a non-powered HV Transformer to step it back down to HV, and then ran it into an MFS Unit to test if the output worked. Well, it didn't. I stuck an MFS in the EV section, and it blew up, so I knew that it worked in there.

As for my city plan, I made a power plant with lots of Ultimate Hybrid Solar Panels, each one going to its own MFS Unit. From there, it merges into one, and goes around the wall of my city. I intend to have it step up to EV from the power plant around the wall, and from the wall in, it'd be stepped down to HV, and subsequently down to MV and LV if necessary.

My question is this: why didn't the test work, and will it work under my plan even though it didn't in the test?

• Note: I'm running IC2 via Feed the Beast. If this belongs in that forum, I'll move it.

Yeah, probably. Try out regular MC with IC2 1.110, and if you still get this bug, then report it in the bugtracker.

• Can you post a screenshot of how you had your test set up?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l