Advanced Technologies and more! BETA 0.8 (1.4.5/1.4.6) ITS HERE WITH NEW STUFFS!

• i was just saying about the bucket because one problem i have faced is going back an forth for water or you have to make loads buckets that take up inventory space which i could need.
    also do you plan on making more stuff to the nether and adding some new type of way of getting power

• Particle collider(multi block structure) will include various pieces that affect effeciencey/yield/speed/danger, will also have some recasting effects if it blows up eg. Black hole, mutated mobs, Ect

See one of the Thread I've made in "Addon Discussion", which was supposed to be a list of suggestion for addons, but sadly ... I've been the only one to use my on list ^^. I've at the End detailed an interesting (to me) way of how it could works (numbers of block increasing the energy of what you can get, maybe with research system).

Multi people vehicles(may connect similarly to frames) eg. nether lava miner

Same things. (But I've suggested Vehicles more similar to Minecart, so just think about it for Oil usage etc ... in order to keep it balanced. Mines one also involved high Fuel consumption to encourage huge Multi-block structure for refining oil). If you decide to make an eletrical one, make it very expensive and amazingly energy-consuming ^^.

SPACE!!! I'm mostly keeping quiet on this one, hint, Multi people vehichles

Yeah. Keep in minds that RocketScience and Gregtech will also include it.

About already implemented contents: I think your tools are WAY TOO EASY to get ^^. Couldn't you makes them use Iridium, Lapotron and, why not, adding compatibility with gregtech to makes them using Titanium and Chromium ? Because getting that awesome stuff seems strange for ... so few ressources. To me, it should be 5 times more expensive than Q-Suit, and use A LOT of energy but ...

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• what about a pulse cannon.
    a heavy weapon capable shooting out pulses of energy at the target .
    i have a new idea for the laser. instead of dropping the ore. it drops 2 dust.

• Plasma will be a byproduct of particle colliders. Used in cannons (great suggestion btw), shields, the advanced quantum leggings, and probalbly more advanced pieces for the colliders. And yes, i am playing a research system along with these colliders 8)

• will there be even higher tier than advanced quantum like timespace or universal suite.
    a other cannon called critical mass cannon.
    a upgrade to the pulse cannon. shooting raw energy ripping and bending the target apart.
    a item called gloves of greed. which absorb energy from other players.
    a rift bomb. when it explodes it drags blocks and mobs into it
    there is a normal laser but no laser weapons

will there be certain items only obtainable through space travel like REALLY powerful stuff

• i have a new idea for the laser. instead of dropping the ore. it drops 2 dust.

What an original Idea! And how a Lazer could make that ? It would be more like a Sonic-Gun or smthg like that. Lasers would smelt Ores.

For all your others suggestions: I won't say wait for Industrium Conflict, because we're waiting this for ... ages. But, I guess to implement some new weapons, a modder do not need any help, because that's probably te most easy think to think about.

Then@Themodder: As an other Tool, what would you think of a tool using Water, Dust and others (as I described the advanced miner on my thread, but I don't remember if I've also described the Tools using the same technology ^^) able to give you some byproducts for each ore (because your tools are already very OP powerful, so it would need something else than speed).
    As for Quarries: it's hard to use in PvP, and ... I hope mining by hand is always useful, even at endgames, because ... a world were all is automated is so sad ... :/. And your stuff is way more useful to mine than Quarry, since you'll get what you want and be more efficient (won't get tons of cobble/dirt/sand). And if using Gregtech, your addon is completly breaking the balance (because Drill require Steel from RC/Gregtech, Diamond Drill Titanium ... and your stuff require ... things that you already got when you get steel).
    At least make it configurable maybe ? Something like 3 differents recipes (the current one + one where Adv. Alloy are replaced by Iridium Plate and Energy Crystal by lapotron + one even more expensive for GregTech users, which is a VERY popular addon.)

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• sonic gun sounds better but blast miner

• This is my first post on this forum:

This addon is gonna have all I always wanted in ic2, like wireless stuff and nano-things. It only needs something more: a Nano (and for the future, quantum) BOW.
    Here you have some suggestions:

-How about making a nano-bow? (an electric one). It would be unbreakable, but only useful when it's charged. It would be crafted with carbon plates (or advanced ones, your choice) as sticks, and something related to carbon strings (like carbon-nanostrings or so, lol) where normal strings would be. The 2 slots left on the left side would be there to put flexible carbon muscles, that would create the AWESOME strength to shoot using the energy from the crystal that would be in the center. (energy would drain if you are aiming, even if you don't shoot). HAYO!
    It will decharge at a rate of 7 EU/t when aiming, and consume 1000 EU per normal arrow shot (4,090,000 EU if you shoot a charged spartan arrow, WTF)
    Here's a recipe:

:Coal Chunk:= (advanced) carbon plate
    :Energy Crystal: =energy crystal
    :Compressed hyd. Coalclump: =carbon nano-strings

:Nano-Leggings: =flexible carbon muscle

:Nano-Leggings::Coal Chunk::Compressed hyd. Coalclump:

:Coal Chunk::Energy Crystal::Compressed hyd. Coalclump:

:Nano-Leggings::Coal Chunk::Compressed hyd. Coalclump:

HAYO!
    Capacity: 100,000 EU (It can use the energy from the lappack if available)
    Ability: It auto-recharges when it's day time at a rate of 5 EU/t, and at a rate of 2 EU/t when night time. It will recharge even if you are under an opaque block, because that's how awesome this nano-technology is (grabbing energy from the environment when placed on the hotbar). In the nether it will recharge at 9 EU/t using the unlimited heat as power source, and in The End it will passively discharge, because it is very cold and there's no energy there.
    Important: When aiming, the muscles are busy using the crystal's energy tensing the bow, so no energy is harvested during that period of time.

But of course, what is a bow used for if there are no arrows?
    Ultra Industries has the solution!

USE NORMAL ARROWS!

Joke. If you use normal arrows you will lose a lot of energy, even if you deal (a lot) more damage with them. They only are useful for mob-killing (they can't 1hit-kill either).
    Well then, show me the powerful stuff, Ultra!
    Ok, here you have some arrows:

->Basic Nano-Arrow
    :Coal Chunk: = carbon plate

--- --- ---
    :Coal Chunk::Coal Chunk::Coal Chunk:

--- --- ---

This thing can deplete every nano piece the enemy has in a single hit, but NOT break it. It has nearly no fall, meaning that it won't begin to fall until it has travelled 4 chunks (chunk=16x16 blocks). It uses 2000 EU per shot and it can 1hit kill any mob (not bosses). Also, it can be reused, grabbing it from the ground once it has hit a solid thing. Useful for SMP and mob-boss killing.

-Medium-balanced arrows: I won't say anything about them, invent them yourself ;)

->Spartan Arrow:

-Tired of Chuck Norris? Here you have something to hurt him.
    -W T F! HURT HIM?! TODAY HE DINNES IN HELL!!!! *shoots*
    *Chuck Norris dies* MinecraftChar

:Tesla Coil::HV-Transformer::Reactor:

:Coal Chunk: =(advanced) carbon plates

:Reactor: = uranium block

That's right folks, this is the ultimate arrow. It has no fall and no friction, no love and no seasons. It is your nightmare's worst nightmare.

Once it has hit it's target, it will deliver 4,090,000 EU/t in a single atom breaking it and transforming it into energy that duplicates the EU/t per atom converted, discharging, breaking, burning, punishing, overloading and sending an invitation to a hell restaurant to have dinner anything, specially if it's nano-based (the quantum is crafted with a nano, and the gravisuit is crafted with a quantum, so there's no defence from this arrow even if you use mods).
    (breaking basic physics laws since 2013

Ability: Kill death itself. It drains the hole universe, the TARDIS, and 4,090,000 EU (you must wear something that has energy storage, because the bow only has 100,000 EU, so a quantum or a gravisuit is recommended. It can kill anything, enemys, end dragons, withers, etc in 1 hit. Warning: Don't shoot this to a teletubbie, it will get angry and kill ya'
    Warning: If you shoot this arrow, your nano-bow will break and disappear from reality.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I'm done writing my ideas. It's up to you now. Also, if you can, make us (players) to be able to burn the unburnable netherrack so we can create an OP and unthinkable infinite power source, so we can enjoy the OPness with our friends the teletubbies :D
    Forgive me the stupid mistakes I make, english=not my native language. I'm from spain, and I speak catalan, spanish, english and a bit of german (learning).
    PS: If you can't make this, I'll learn to code and make a mod myself so people can enjoy it :D

PS2: GregoriusT, if you read this, please note that I don't like what your mod does with the recipes, because it's so difficult to craft (yes, I know that it can be changed in config). The objective here is to have fun with minecraft and ic2, but not at this level of difficulty because the fun disappears when you realise that you need 3 diamonds for a macerator or need crazy things to craft an initial solar panel. In the future, Ultra Industries will surpass Gregtech, keep that in mind :)

• :?: Well here's an easter egg spoiler, I too hate wht gregtechs does to te recipies, so I added a new way to craft the diamond drill, D=diamond , R=refined iron, b=battery, c=circuit, *=empty.
    *D*
    DCD
    RBR
    :D
    Also, due to popular demand, ill buff down the drill. There will be 2 tiers of the advanced drill. Tier 1 will dig 1x3 hole and will be crafted using the current recipe. Tier 2 will dig a 3x3 hole but will be more expensive.
    Do you agree with this change?
    Also, great suggestions guys :D , I don't know where I'd be without you.

PS. I'm thinking of including the mobile pump as part of the addon because the developer of that abondoned it, do you think it's a good idea or not?

EDIT: I can speak spanish

• PS. I'm thinking of including the mobile pump as part of the addon because the developer of that abondoned it, do you think it's a good idea or not?

If it's a sort of Portable tank, why not.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• since you are adding space stuff you could give the new drill a alien look and name.
    what about a star map. when you first get it there will be only a few planets and star until you discover more. you can research the planet before stepping foot on it. the research tells you if there is breathable air, density of ores, biomes plus much more.
    you may find aliens that you can trade parts with for some of there tech(no craftable) but some aliens are aggressive. you may also find temples made by the old ones( really rare) with some high end tech)
    by visiting alien world you could in increase your knowledge and create powerful alien like weapons and armor like my timespace suite (you can rename it)
    you could add even more upgrades like using the new drill with a macerator plus energy crystal blocks x4 (9x9 engery crystal to make them) in a crafting bench to make the best drill that gives you two dust instead of the ore. holds more power and uses less. needs anti matter energy to recharge.( in real life just one single anti matter particle can power 60 rockets)

• ( in real life just one single anti matter particle can power 60 rockets)

Your Ideas are ... obvious sorry ^^. Except the Idea of the Star, which has never been mentionned before. I would suggest for it a research system involving telescopes, computers and such others ...
    As for the quote, 1 anti matter particle alone can't do anything, and 2 can generate 2*511 MeV. Which is clearly not enough to power one rocket ... ^^. But the fact is, 1 kg of matter + antimatter is way more powerful than atomic bombs.

But in a general way, suggesting Space dimensions is maybe too early for now ... we should at least wait for technologies allowing to go into space ^^.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I too hate wht gregtechs does to te recipies,

I also thought it was annoying at first, but after testing it, it appears the fact it add some step and some interesting machine that bring you some good byproducts makes it definitely enjoyable, because of one simple fact:
    GregTech makes the game enjoyable longer, because it just DELETE ENDGAME, which was to me the first reasons why I played IC².

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Your Ideas are ... obvious sorry ^^. Except the Idea of the Star, which has never been mentionned before. I would suggest for it a research system involving telescopes, computers and such others ...
    As for the quote, 1 anti matter particle alone can't do anything, and 2 can generate 2*511 MeV. Which is clearly not enough to power one rocket ... ^^. But the fact is, 1 kg of matter + antimatter is way more powerful than atomic bombs.

But in a general way, suggesting Space dimensions is maybe too early for now ... we should at least wait for technologies allowing to go into space ^^.

i watch a program about anti matter

• what about some way of joining the goggles of revealing and quantum helm together