[Suggestion] Crop Reblance?

• So i been messing around with crop and there fun but frustrating. I was thinking you should have the cropnalyzer be like Beealyzer from Forestry.
    Have it so that it shows if the plants dominant or recessive. For instance if i cross breed Reeds & Wheat and the seed bag showed it as a
    Tier 2 Reed, Reed Dominant and Cocoa Recessive. Something like that maybe?

Thanks, Mike :Bronze Hoe:

• I agree with you for the fact it's frustrating, but that's a part of the fun. The only thing I hate is even if you've discovered something cool, there are still means for you to lose it, or a part of it value (by using too much Weed ex, decreasing gain, growth, losing your awesome plant because of weeds ...). To me, there should be a function for any machine to "save" your progress, at the cost of I don't know what (energy, item spended ...)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• i disabled scanning completely on my server and reworked cropnalizer to show all data as chat message, after that crops turned into usefull and funny thing, current implementation is bull hayo.

• Crops are so time consuming it's painful. My friends and I had a massive farm going for a RL-week, and we never got to the higher tiers of plants. Perhaps we're just bad, but we all have agreed that the fact that the systems' genetics are mostly random stucks pretty hard.

Oh look, I crossed nether wart and reeds and got pumpkins, makes sense.