Craftguide updated to 1.4.6 (the better NEI)

• Anti-Wall O' Text Spoiler ahead!

Tl;Dr? I believe OP lied to me with his thread name. There is no CraftGuide IC2 add on in this thread, so in my frank and honest opinion, OP failed to deliver what his thread name promised.

Apprentice Redstoner, Professional Slacker

• You can enable cheats for a short while by turning off cheats --> opening to LAN and setting to cheats --> do whatever you want --> turn it back off.

• Tl;Dr? I believe OP lied to me with his thread name. There is no CraftGuide IC2 add on in this thread, so in my frank and honest opinion, OP failed to deliver what his thread name promised.

The title says: "Craftguide updated to 1.4.6". There is nothing in there promising anything but that CC has been updated to 1.4.6, which is the case. There is no refunding for over-creative imagination.

• Just tried this out.
    Cons:
    Search has some really nasty lag when you type into it
    Closing the craftguide window also closes any other GUI you had open (such as inventory or crafting table)
    Some of the machine interface simulations are really... off.

Pros:
    Support for forestry 2.0 without a plugin (which currently isn't available for NEI)
    Fixed my inventory lag that was apparently being caused by NEI
    Don't have to click through 100 single-item pages to get different recipes

It's going to take some getting used to, but I definitely think I'll try to stick with this.

edit: looks like it's missing microblocks and assembly table support, but that's no big deal. All the microblocks were just wasted space in NEI anyway since every block type uses the same recipe, and the assembly table recipes are simple enough and all shapeless.