[Suggestion] Improvement of the Code for the empty Capsule-Cell-Container

• Official Post

Its not possible to pick up (rightclick) other Liquids from the World, than Lava/Water using the empty Cells, EVEN if there is a valid LiquidContainer from another Mod for them (Oil Cells for example). I suggest the use of a more generic Cell-Filling-Code, which enables to fill the Cells with other Liquids IF a correspondend container got added and registered. Just look up the Bucketcode for that Feature.

• i support this.

It his annoying to go get some fuel or any other thing and realize you need a container from other mod, even if it is virtually the same thing. Doesn't sound hard or game breaking, so why not? 'Nuff said

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

• There was a suggestion once, and it sounded appealing, that there should be some sort of liquid dirt, where you spray it, and when it dries, turns into dirt.

It would be something like the liquid CF foam Mat suggested, im getting real tired of fixing creeper holes, its no job for a industrialist!

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

• I'm talking about picking Liquids like Oil up with the Cells, not about adding Liquids.

Yep, you're right, back to the subject. As for code I can't say anything, but as for implementation, I would love being able to pick up BC Oil/other liquids with cells, so I'm supporting this if it can help to reach this aim.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!