How do you add IC2 items into recipes?

• Hi, can someone please help me on how to add an IC2 item into a recipe. i have the APi installed but dont know how to get an item from it. im a bit confused and a step by step reply would be ideal. also is their a wiki or forum section with tutorials on how use the API?

• If you decompiled it correctly, I think you should be able to call items by name like you can normally with vanilla items.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• If you decompiled it correctly, I think you should be able to call items by name like you can normally with vanilla items.

in a recipe i wrote this:
    GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack(AdvCPU, 1), new Object []{
    " A "," B "," A ",'A',IC"IC2Items.advancedCircuit,'B',Testmod.BasicCPU});
    it says when hovering over 'advanced Circuit' = "advancedCircuit cannot be resolved or is not a field"

Am i doing it right?

• i need some more help, how do i add an Macerator or compressor recipe?

I really think their should be an tutorial section for this kind of stuff, could someone please make one im hopeless at using this API :(

• I believe a macerator recipe is: Ic2Recipes.addMaceratorRecipe(input, output); where input is the ItemStack being macerated and output is the ItemStack being output as a result of maceration.

For compressor it works exactly the same way: Ic2Recipes.addCompressorRecipe(input, output);

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l