Jetpack + Lappack Combination

• I'm always constantly switching between my jetpack and my lappack. It would be nice if there was an item that had the functionality of both. Using electric tools would use power directly from this item, but at the same time, it would also have the ability to fly, like a jetpack. Flying would use power directly from the item as well. It should also be able to hold at LEAST twice the amount of EU as the lappack, and should be pretty expensive, as this would be a very powerful tool. I haven't thought of a name for this item yet, but if anyone comes up with a good name, feel free to post it here. :)

• I'm always constantly switching between my jetpack and my lappack. It would be nice if there was an item that had the functionality of both. Using electric tools would use power directly from this item, but at the same time, it would also have the ability to fly, like a jetpack. Flying would use power directly from the item as well. It should also be able to hold at LEAST twice the amount of EU as the lappack, and should be pretty expensive, as this would be a very powerful tool. I haven't thought of a name for this item yet, but if anyone comes up with a good name, feel free to post it here. :)

Engage Blaze Mode...
    ALL DENIED ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And finally...

IT IS ALREADY DENIED DIDN'T YOU EVEN USE SEARCH????
    AND THERE IS AN ADDON FOR THIS CALLED GRAVITATION SUITE THAT HAS YOUR FUDGING FLIGHT-LAPPACK!

SpwnX, where is your post about people under 20 posts not able to suggest things?
    And where is our resident asshole's shotgun?

Wait... pyrotechnics don't use shotguns, they use flamethrowers.

• Sorry, I didn't know this had already been denied, and I wasn't aware that gravisuite already added this.
    Thank you, SpwnX, for posting a sensible reply and not freaking out.