Sustainable EU Underground

• Good gravy, for someone with a name like "TheGodlikeGamer" you sure need a lot of help playing a game. Just load up a reactor planner and play around with the setup. Do it yourself! What's the point of taking someone else's idea and building it? It won't be your accomplishment.

Acctually I'm not perfect and I'm not that good living underground that's why I need help, what about you? Haven't you ask for help even once? And my name is 'TheGodlikeGamer" because I like PVP'ing

• Acctually I'm not perfect and I'm not that good living underground that's why I need help, what about you? Haven't you ask for help even once? And my name is 'TheGodlikeGamer" because I like PVP'ing

Don't worry, according to his logic, this thread: [OFFICIAL] List of good reactor designs and the entire nuclear engineering section will be not needed. And yes, living underground need to have farms (tree, plants and animals), underground quarry, power generation system (I'm lucky to get a huge lava lake near me) and base defense system (I use HV cables and tesla coils) but eventually they are destroyed by admins and ops abusing their creative/godlike power... :( From a anarchy server with that dreaded modpack, and yes, nether is disabled however there is a mk3 collector at spawn for glowstone

EDIT: I have a crazy idea that I have not tested yet: Get a base up high in the sky so you can use windpower, get a teleporter to the mining place, and place deployers with mining lasers around the sky base so no one can build a tower.... Practical idea?

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• If EE is available, then it's easy.

Energy Condenser is used to make Lava Cells to feed into Geothermal Generators. If you have Logistics Pipes, you can fully automate this with Liquid Supplier pipes. You've got any of several types of EMC generation available to you.