[Gravisuite] Limit airspeed! Possible or not?

• Hey Guys.

We are in charge of a FTB-Server and our users love the Gravy Chest Plate.
    But only one Problem. If we have more than four User at the same moment using it and render new chunks with boost, than our server nearly crashes because it can't render fast enough. The consequence is, that out TPS are at nearly 4.0. Thats terrible. (And the server is not bad: dedicated Server, Intel i7 2600k, 32GB RAM)

Here my question:

Is it possible to switch the boost at flight of?
    I have read all configs, but I didn't found any option to do that.
    If there ist no way we have to take it out, but we don't want to keep it for our users.

Thanks in advance of an (maybe) helpfull answern. :)

BTW:
    Sorry for my english. I am danish and living in Germany. So my english is not the very best, but i hope I could discribe my problem without hurting your eyes. ;) :P

"It's a lie, that video games affect kids.
    If Pac-Man had done that, we would now wander through dark rooms, eating pills and listening to electronic music."
    Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc., 1989

• in the configs, its not possible. but as an administrator of the server, you should be using world border to limit your players from going to unloaded chunks.

Turning off gravi speed only partially fixes the problem you are having. The player will still load your world, with its flight and will still lag the server by scouting a new part of the world.

Regardless of what CPU you have, your server will be slow when its loading. MC only uses one core out of the 6 you have.

• And that's the problem. I know that Minecraft only use 1 core.

World Border is one possibility. but didn't found it for Forge.
    The size of the map and the rendering doesn't matter. It's the fast speed they render the world with the boost. In normal Speed 20 player can render new chunks at the same time and server don't lag. We tried that.

You should ask this to that mod forum. This support is for IC2. Try Gravition suit thread.

My fail. Sry :S

Edit:
    I've opened my request in Gravitationsuite-Threat

"It's a lie, that video games affect kids.
    If Pac-Man had done that, we would now wander through dark rooms, eating pills and listening to electronic music."
    Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc., 1989

Edited once, last by BlackHaraz ().