Constantly deployed wrench reactor 30720 EU each discharge cycle

• From this thread: Whoa : new idea or old one : Wrench Casucs I have created a better CASUC, or constantly deployed wrench as GregT pointed, with this stats:

-Reactor active output at 900 EU/t (double cells) for approximately 2 second, making it 18000 EU
    -Wrench drain at 10000 EU
    -Power output should be 8000 EU, however due to some unknown stuff, reactor output is 30720 EU per discharge cycle, which will be explained later

The advantage of this reactor is this reactor can generate a lot of power but still the reactor filling can still be automated unlike old CASUC and LZ condensator cooling and cooling cells circulation cooling, because there is only two recirculated part, which is the reactor itself and the nuclear cells, so this design can be more described as a old microcycle reactor but with wrench to replace natural cooling. This reactor can be theoretically run on quad cells or even GregTech plutonium by adjusting the state cell timing. This reactor can also be expanded to 5 chamber reactor, with the last chamber reserved for direct access to reactor core for the assembler, replacing the deployer (maybe it can also be used in single core reactor for more compact). To prevent the charging MFSU empty, I have created a circuit that will discharge the charging MFSU for 4 second every the charging MFSU is full, and that is discharging cycle

Screenshot:

There is a world download below, use it with FTB direwolf20 modpack version:
    reactor world.rar

To use the reactor, fill the chest with dual uranium cell and change the sorting machine mode to self-extracting mode.

Tutorial to come.....

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• That's really cool. How do you prevent the wrench from depleting? A filter to pump out empty ones into a charger and something to pump a full one back in?

And also, how do you prevent it from failing and only returning a generator? That was my problem when I was testing this.

I think this sort of reactor should be called a Break And Replace Reactor (BARR). Mostly for the fact that if you're using an absolutely full reactor, you can call it a Fully Utilized Break And Replace Reactor. FUBARR. :D

• ^ I imagine one would use lossless mode and recharge the wrench after each operation. Also, I really like that acronym.

Should that be "Reactor active output [...]" for 20 seconds rather than 2 seconds in the OP?

• Yep, lossless wrench and recharger system. Hang on because I'm testing a 5 chamber wrench reactor and it always explodes
    EDIT: It works! Before downloading, please install immibis core and Tubestuff over FTB Direwolf20 pack because this reactor system uses retrievulator to keep the deployers and assembler supplied
    reactor world 2.rar

To start up this reactor, change the sorting machine to auto extract

However, for full chamber reactor, it seems that I need a frame magic to insert/draw the assembler, making it a FUBARR :) (nice word Dustin)

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

Edited 4 times, last by Thepowdertoy +Bleach ().