1.4.5 machines not outputting product.

• The wiki makes several references to machines that can output or take input from chests/other machines, with the exception of pumps and miners however, I've never gotten this to work.

The fabricator also has an odd one, it says you can hook it up to a chest below it, but if you do that the chest is unopenable, no way to insert scrap.

Are these documentation errors, or am I doing something wrong?

• Only the miner and the pump can output into adjacent chests.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I assume the chest thing works only with buildcraft installed as well, not just the pipes?) (asking so I can edit wiki for clarity as I see it).

• I assume the chest thing works only with buildcraft installed as well, not just the pipes?) (asking so I can edit wiki for clarity as I see it).

A Redpower or Buildcraft pipe can put scrap into the bottom side of a Mass Fabricator when they pull from a chest, I don't know who wrote that a chest can be used instead, I'm 99% sure that's wrong.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l