Posting new threads in Addons-Main

• Why can people make new threads in the official addons section? It means that the official addons might not be as official as one thinks. I know you can, because a spambot thread managed to get posted in there, and that is most definetly not an official IC2 addon. Unless it's a cleverly disguised spambot-addon thread.

Note to self: Create a spambot addon and disguise it as a spambot thread.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• You can make some in the pending addon thread, and maybe they'll get move by alblaka himself if he really want so. This also means that you've done an addon ^^.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• No, the problem is that anyone can create a new thread in the official addons forum (look on page 2)

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

• Official Post

No, the problem is that anyone can create a new thread in the official addons forum (look on page 2)

Thats why "compact windmill" addon is there.
    I've never seen it on pending addons first, but thats not something i will be bothered as it is a good addon.

• Thats why "compact windmill" addon is there.
    I've never seen it on pending addons first, but thats not something i will be bothered as it is a good addon.

However, if you look on page 2 of addons, there is some random addon-discussion that's not even addons in addons-main. That is what is bothering me.

• Official Post

Well, thats whoever controls the forum's fault. He has to fix it.

Also, more user-community janitors (like me) are needed.
    Currently i'm only able to keep the suggestion section clean.
    I really wouldn't mind if i had janitor power over other sections, actually it would be nice as i read nearly everything here.

• I see what you mean, I always thought that the Addons section could not be directly posted into (probably because I have never needed to post anything there because I don't code in java (going to learn, just not now)) I agree with both of you, the Addons section needs to be blocked to prevent stuff like this or at the very least a janitor to clean it up (preferably both)