Suggestion-Safe Multiple Block Structure

• I was just thinking about my safe having a small inventory in my single player and then I realized it would be a nice idea if you could make the safe's bigger with Multiple Block Structure in that way it would kind off balance out. Later it would also be nice to add a animation of some sort to the safe opening.

• Official Post

It sounds good but i'd rather something like this :
    multiple safes (of same owner) when adjacent to each other share the same inventory and increase its size.

Also i don't think a new thread is needed as there is a very similar one already created (and you even posted on it) =P .

• IMO, IC2 should have more multi-block structures and better models.

So far, all IC2 blocks resume to a single textured flat block. Recently played with the Universal Electricity pack, and i loved the detail in the models and the multi-block structures. Honestly, i see no noticeable lag, you would need a massive server for it to happen, and most people play solo or in a small LAN server with friends.

About the safe... yea, just like chests, however with the ability to make things like a 2x2x2 structure or something.

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

• @Above IC2's Textures are on the list of the best mod textures, because they look very good together with vanilla textures.

@Topic A 2x2x2 metre safe? That wouldnt be save!

Yes, the textures are nice, but that's is what they are, textures. I was saying that we could have more complex models other than a cube... like in VOLTZ machinery has diferent models, Geo gens have a main body machine, a cylinder, e.t.c. Complex models, tough that would make texturing harder.

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.