Canning machine addon

• Hi! I think that there should be an addon to the canning machine that would make everything eatable , and by everything i mean rotten flesh etc. It could last 64 uses and then it would have to be replaced/refilled
    R R R
    W C W
    G I G
    R - rubber
    W - water cell/water bottle
    C - electronic circuit
    G - grin powder
    I - reinforced iron
    to refill it would take 2 grin powder + empty/used addon in shapeless crafting
    I think it would make canning machines more useable as now , i rarely see anyone even bother with canned food :thumbdown:
    I think that one can should hold up to 8 food so it would make sense to use them

• I think it would make canning machines more useable as now , i rarely see anyone even bother with canned food

I agree they should be usable for more things (Fuel is already feasible with, but hey, GregTech is way better to use Fuel ^^).
    If you want to get rid off those annoying rotten flesh, centrifuge it with GT! ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• It is not wise to advertise that you use tekkit on this Forum.

And FTB is even easier to use and customize than those two packs.

• You should, otherwise everyone on that forum will tell you why Tekkit is considered as a grief by about every modders.

1 This is not the reason why i made this topic
    2 i don't care what you say
    3 i don't care what whoever on this forum says unless it's Alblaka or anyone working on the mod directly.

• Let's stop this Tekshit fuss. There are plenty of discussion threads, move over if you want to discuss them. That being said, do note that I do not support T[Data Expunged].

Anyways, I do believe that the nerf to canning rotten flesh should not have happened. However, a module to "cleanse" rotten flesh cans would be okay.

But the canner has too little uses, just cleansing rotten flesh is not enough.