[1.5.2] [SSP/SMP] IndustrialCraft 2 Combo Armors v1.14.3

• I have noticed some defects in armor skins. Quantum armor (without exo) have a green lights, quantum armor after upgrade have purple lights. quantumjet and quantumstatic still have green lights.

P.S. Recently I finished retexturing of all ic2ca armors (better resolution). I don't distribute this, but if you want to include it in next modupdate - contact me.

• I have noticed some defects in armor skins. Quantum armor (without exo) have a green lights, quantum armor after upgrade have purple lights. quantumjet and quantumstatic still have green lights.

P.S. Recently I finished retexturing of all ic2ca armors (better resolution). I don't distribute this, but if you want to include it in next modupdate - contact me.

I'll have a look at those two armors you mentioned.

As far as new sprites go, I'll take a look at them, but I'm pretty happy with what we have. They are meant to look like the IC2 armors, but combined, and I don't really want them to look much different than the default IC2 armors.

Check out my addon, IndustrialCraft 2 Combo Armors!

• I crafted nano armor with exosuit upgrade module and when I tried to craft it with jetpack for examle, nothing happens, in the output slot of crafting table nothing appears. (I checked mod wiki and I should be doing everything right). I've installed newest (13 and a half) version of mod and also newest IC2 and Forge. Any ideas?

• I crafted nano armor with exosuit upgrade module and when I tried to craft it with jetpack for examle, nothing happens, in the output slot of crafting table nothing appears. (I checked mod wiki and I should be doing everything right). I've installed newest (13 and a half) version of mod and also newest IC2 and Forge. Any ideas?

The wiki isn't updated, you need to use the Armor Assembler now.

• Dude I just had a great Idea!!!
    You should allow storage upgrades to go on an mfsu or mve or a bat box for example all upgrades can be applied to the mfsu (or higher depending on what mods you have) only mk2 or mk1 can go on a mfe and only mk1 can go on a batbox and they should all hove a cap of 3 billion eu storage.

• Dude I just had a great Idea!!!
    You should allow storage upgrades to go on an mfsu or mve or a bat box for example all upgrades can be applied to the mfsu (or higher depending on what mods you have) only mk2 or mk1 can go on a mfe and only mk1 can go on a batbox and they should all hove a cap of 3 billion eu storage.

That sounds like a cool idea for an addon... but not for this one.

• sometimes i see in log this message

• That sounds like a cool idea for an addon... but not for this one.

yeah I thought that was a long shot anyway this is combo armors maybe some one can make combo storage mod or a maybe even a combo weapons mod? :P 8)

• Official Post

IC2 Finishing? Hah! Its been on beta since forever.

SUJESTEON TIAHM!1!!
    Just combining the armour in a crafting table is lame, make a EU Crunching Machine that merges them.
    Make it require lots of eu and water cells.

• Official Post

lol why ? Althouhg, increasing the ost while merging 2 suit would be better I think.

Well your fusing 2 Suits together right? Welding their circuitry and hardware, surely you dont want it to go up in flames do you? D:

• IC2 Finishing? Hah! Its been on beta since forever.

SUJESTEON TIAHM!1!!
    Just combining the armour in a crafting table is lame, make a EU Crunching Machine that merges them.
    Make it require lots of eu and water cells.

I already did that....

• I know this is an addon for Ic2 but this mod was also originally made for the annoyance of changing armors so I suggest you add the ability to combine helmets/solar helmets with thaumcraft goggles of revealing since without them you can't see thaumcraft items but they provide very little protection.