[Suggestion] UUM Tool/Armor Upgrader

• A machine using UUM to "enchant" items with regular in-game enchants and additional in special enchants for IC2 devices, like atmospheric recharging (slowly recharges as you go about the world), improved EU capacity, or a fortune type enchant for drills (called jackpot maybe).

• oe even better !!!
    Make quantum armor recharche with uu matter only, or some kind of liquid variant of uu matter !!!!

Communication and discussion + constructive critisism = Good Ideas

• @Above People with the word "chaos" in their name always suggest things that are already in with AddOns

@Topic The Quantum Armor can only be made with UUM, Quantum tools are denied and your ideas is OP.

Really couldn't find mod that makes quantum armor recharchable with uu matter only. Proof link please.

Communication and discussion + constructive critisism = Good Ideas

• @Above People with the word "chaos" in their name always suggest things that are already in with AddOns

@Topic The Quantum Armor can only be made with UUM, Quantum tools are denied and your ideas is OP.

I guess you didn't read what he wrote entirely. I quite like the Idea of a more advanced than quantum armor, wich recharge itself with UUM ... But Greg already planned this with Neutronium and some Highly advanced amor ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• QuantumSuit armor only recharging from UUM is stupid, but it's still a good idea. UUM as fuel? Nope, as this is an electrical-based mod.

I'd prefer if there was an "Efficiency/Fuel" upgrade to the QSuit that allows UUM to act as batteries for 160k - 175k EU. (160 - 175 million with GT)

• (160 - 175 million with GT)

Nope. 16 666 666. However, I think the point was to make something more advanced than the QS, meant to be used on PvP servers, using UUM. That would makes the game more competitive at endgame: just imagine Very powerful weapons that instakills QS users, but cost 1 UUM per uses, and an armor that can protect you from this weapon, at the cost of UUM ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!