Double breeders

• I saw a couple designs, but was not satisfied with them, so I set out to try a few of my own, and this is what I came up with:

This one won't heat up until it starts for the first time, or unless you remove a cooling element, but stays heated afterwards (heating cell heat matches cooling exactly)

I'm a little unclear as to why this one works, I feel like the top component exchanger should be overwhelmed. The overclocked vents around it should be pulling 12 extra heat each, for 36 total, more than the 24 it can handle. I have not tested this design. If it works as the planner suggests though, it has the same returns without the heating difficulty, heating cells will heat it right up.

Both get 83.8 enriched per uranium, for total 167.6 and run at ~60k heat

Thanks for Giving drill access to miners!

• This is pretty perfect at what it does. Second one works because component exchangers handle 36 per pulse, not 24.

I'm not so sure that what it does is useful though. I'd have to run 13 of my 12 cell design to use it all!

• I actually plan on building a nuclear facility with > 8 reactors to feed my uranium income into. The goal is to have consumption catch up to production without skipping the efficient breeding step. My prodcution is through the roof because of my mining space ship. I have 3 reactors (1 breeder, 2 energy) on my space ship already, I breed far more than I consume, yet cannot breed even close to my raw income. I need something excessive like this.

Edited once, last by gorzak ().

• then go for CRCS single cell reactors.
    they go upt to a eff of 4 and will produce from 295 to 500 eu.

you just need to choose wich cooling system you wnat.
    Coolingcells for very long Microcycles

or HVC for short cycles with limitations to the size.

both will need a cooling tower,
    For cooling cells a small
    C00ld0wn® REV.2a
    will do the job

or if you have 2 reactors:
    C00ld0wn® REV.2c-6///480/80

in the case of HVC you only need a single Chamber reactor.

for more Infos go to the CRCS Guide from Shneeky, His DDoS thread,
    or HAYO.Corp Free Reactor Blueprints.

Change the scheme, alter the mood. Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.

[b][i][u][url=' [url='http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7745']HAYO CORP: Nuclear Power (FREE: Reactor Blueprints)

• Where do I get a space ship mod, or is this a redpower frrame in The End?

Going to be putting breeder number two in the new breeder list thread.

• its frames.... and they are awesome, but laggy

Change the scheme, alter the mood. Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.

[b][i][u][url=' [url='http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7745']HAYO CORP: Nuclear Power (FREE: Reactor Blueprints)

• As skavier said, Redpower frames. I'll look at uploading it so others can play with, but that is for a different post.

Skavier: I skipped CASUC back in the day. I'll probably try CRCS just to try it, but it doesn't thrill me as a concept, I think I'd be more likely to make mark V with timing cycles if I wanted to push efficiency past what mark I can do. I am pretty ok with the 3.33 for now though.