Breeder? Don't understand.

• Well, idea is simple. Heat up the breeder with the lava., and build the heat-neutral system inside.
    But! There are several problems.
    1) HD's. They are trying to cool down reactor hull So, i have no idea, how to deal with it, and i'm trying to avoid using HD's
    2) Outward cooling. Chambers are providing -12 h/t total. well, it's simple. Just add 8 blocks of water, and put two uranium cells, without any surronding elements.
    3) Plating. It is not so easy to build heat-neutral system, using only plating. So, some of my coolants are taking the extra heat.
    So, here it is.

Looks crazy... Heated up by the six buckets of lava. Yes, some coolats are overheated, but i believe, i can enrich two or three cells before they will melt down.

But... Is there are any way to build breeder with HD's and don't feed it with the lava all day long?

Cutiemark crusaders - engineers, Yay!
    Blown up: Industrial Blast Furnace, Industrial Wiremill, Singularity compressor, Extractor.

• Sure... You don't have to use lava to deplete your cooling cells. First build your perfect breeder using HD's. Once it's built, replace your depleted cells with extra uranium cells, or add extra uranium grouped together in moderation. Be sure that you don't remove any HD's or cooling elements attached to HD's. If you have to rearrange to fit U-cells in a cluster, be sure all the cooling cells stay attached to HD's. Once the heat gets to where you want it, remove the extra U-cells, replace the D-cells, and rearrange the rest back to your perfect breeder. If you need a little visual help, here is what my perfect breeder looks like when it's running:

Should be around 9k or so. Doesn't spawn lava.

• So, you mean that i should heat up reactor hull AND coolant cells? Hmmm... it makes sence! But may be it takes a lot of time to warm-up... But it will generate some energy! Anyways, thank you very much!

Blown up: Industrial Blast Furnace, Industrial Wiremill, Singularity compressor, Extractor.

• So, you mean that i should heat up reactor hull AND coolant cells? Hmmm... it makes sence! But may be it takes a lot of time to warm-up... But it will generate some energy! Anyways, thank you very much!

Exactly.. I have my reactor set up with a chamber on top and bottom, and my cable attaches to the bottom of the lower reactor chamber. That keeps it out of the 24 square air cooling area. That cable gets wired into my MFSU so I get some energy while it works. Remember, if you stay on top of changing out the depleted cells and uranium from the breeder, you really only have to heat it up once and it will run forever.

• OK, i'll try to build the breeder like that... In the my main world. Today I've tested some reactors, but in the test world.
    Thank you again ^__^