-please delete this thread-

• Hmm... It should work now.

Yup, I'm whitelisted now, but Forge says the server wants a different version of twilight forest (1.15.3), the ultimate pack currently has 1.15.4.

Edit: Manually downgraded the mod, was able to log in.

• Yup, I'm whitelisted now, but Forge says the server wants a different version of twilight forest (1.15.3), the ultimate pack currently has 1.15.4.

Edit: Manually downgraded the mod, was able to log in.

That's annoying, it didn't tell me there's a modpack update when I logged in. Maybe it only installs the latest version of twilight forest if you manually reinstall the modpack

• I encountered problems with java, so first I did a computer restart. Then I reinstalled Java. After that I reinstalled FTB, but now it says that I don't have twilight forest, but I checked the mods, and it is still there. For some reason I can't join, so I don't know what to do.

• I encountered problems with java, so first I did a computer restart. Then I reinstalled Java. After that I reinstalled FTB, but now it says that I don't have twilight forest, but I checked the mods, and it is still there. For some reason I can't join, so I don't know what to do.

I haven't updated the server yet, it should be fixed some time tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

To play now:
    Download twilight forest 1.15.3 (Here, under old versions: http://www.minecraftforum.net/…-15-the-ur-ghast-awakens/ )
    Open FTB launcher.
    Click 'Edit Mod Pack'.
    Disable the twilight forest that's there (it's 1.15.4).
    Add Mod and select the 1.15.3 you downloaded.
    Play minecraft.

• Help please?
    Since this morning every time i log on the server ftb crashes (no crash report it just closes) i have no idea what to do.

-Sushi

PS: You might need to delete my player.dat so if you do could i get a refund for my items ( i had advanced jetpack, nano helmet and pants, long fall boots, omnitool (wrench thing) think thats all the most important stuff)

• My internet is messed up and insanely slow, so I can't update the server to fix your errors. As soon as it works again I will update the server and post in the thread that its updated.

• Hm, this time when I went through my nether portal my client died, and dies every time I login now... odd. Whenever your interwebz are working again, can you move me back to overworld?

• Hm, this time when I went through my nether portal my client died, and dies every time I login now... odd. Whenever your interwebz are working again, can you move me back to overworld?

Sure uh... when should we get on? 8:00 GMT? And btw, the server should be fixed, I deleted all the server files then installed them again.

EDIT: The server keeps running out of memory, I don't know what to do. I could make my own non-laggy modpack and get rid of a ton of mods, but that would require people to download other stuff...

• Hey, Unk. So i did the new update, because before i was getting the Twilight Forest error that deimo had. So when i updated, now i cant even launch ftb? Idk what happened.. I'm working on a fix, but is the server updated yet?

One last thing.... I am going on spring break tomorrow, so... I wont be on as much as normal.

• Hey, Unk. So i did the new update, because before i was getting the Twilight Forest error that deimo had. So when i updated, now i cant even launch ftb? Idk what happened.. I'm working on a fix, but is the server updated yet?

One last thing.... I am going on spring break tomorrow, so... I wont be on as much as normal.

Yea, the server is updated. Reinstalling FTB completely fixes the problem 70% of the time. Also, have a good spring break!

• Username: UltraShip
    Main mods you like: IC2, Advanced solar panels, Gregtech (sometimes it's the mod I hate the most because of the nerfs, but it has very cool stuff).
    Experience: I have been playing since IC2 1.95b... I love it and I know everything from it (except the new reactor system, I hate nuclears). Even then I still don't understand why I can't put netherrack in a generator to burn forever :P
    About me: I like being in a safe and friendly, little-server. I like building underground, hidden, secret, expensive, big bases to surprise and help people giving them what they need at that time. I mainly use renewable energies (SOLAR IS MY MAIN POWER SOURCE, omg I said my weakness) and optimize everything so it has maximum efficiency. It's the first time that I'll enter a whitelist server, and I think I'm not going to regret it. :)

The most important thing about me? I know justice, what things are right and what are wrong. I will never be a bad person to anybody. I have the personality of a kid (the good part of it; imagination, being positive) and I'm highly friendly and competitive. I will never surrender. I've never had ban problems ;) Trust me.
    HAYO!

• Username: UltraShip
    Main mods you like: IC2, Advanced solar panels, Gregtech (sometimes it's the mod I hate the most because of the nerfs, but it has very cool stuff).
    Experience: I have been playing since IC2 1.95b... I love it and I know everything from it (except the new reactor system, I hate nuclears). Even then I still don't understand why I can't put netherrack in a generator to burn forever :P
    About me: I like being in a safe and friendly, little-server. I like building underground, hidden, secret, expensive, big bases to surprise and help people giving them what they need at that time. I mainly use renewable energies (SOLAR IS MY MAIN POWER SOURCE, omg I said my weakness) and optimize everything so it has maximum efficiency. It's the first time that I'll enter a whitelist server, and I think I'm not going to regret it. :)

The most important thing about me? I know justice, what things are right and what are wrong. I will never be a bad person to anybody. I have the personality of a kid (the good part of it; imagination, being positive) and I'm highly friendly and competitive. I will never surrender. I've never had ban problems ;) Trust me.
    HAYO!

Whitelisted :)

• Hey tipred3:
    Every time I launch FTB Launcher and try to launch Ultimate, it asks me if I want to update or not. I haven't updated in order to play but, does this mean that you have to update the server to the new version?

• Hey tipred3:
    Every time I launch FTB Launcher and try to launch Ultimate, it asks me if I want to update or not. I haven't updated in order to play but, does this mean that you have to update the server to the new version?

I updated the server a couple days ago, but they might have made a new update. Try updating FTB and if you can't join the server, let me know and I'll update it.