-please delete this thread-

• I think he was.

Yep, I'm derp.

Tipred will you still be playing on the server?

Yes. :] If he lets me... I was kind of mean to just abandon the server. (But I guess people should be grateful I hosted it in the first place) I'm sure fallen will do a much better job of hosting the server, I'm not the best at deciding what to do with bans and stuff.

• Yes I am alive, I just have some IRL stuff going on, please be paitent.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• Hey guys, good news.
    I took some time out of my schedule to take a look at the server files I have so graciously given by Tipred3.
    I have gotten it working on a small scale test and from what I can tell things appear to be intact.

I am going to be doing some closed small scale testing to ensure security on my end and on yours.
    also the machine I am going to be running the server on appears to be a boost in performance from the original setup. (woot private hosting!)

Depending on how thing work out I would like to see the server online by the 14th of this month.
    Please don't get too excited, that may not happen.

Thank you all for being patient with me.

Also, as it stands, no more whitelist applications will be accepted at this time.

Things to do:

• Receive server files.
    • Small scale testing.
    • IP Masking. (Safety protocol)
    • Mid scale stress testing.
    • Create own Forum post for server.
    • Full scale server relaunch.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• So... How's it going fallen?
    It has been some time since then, is the server close or still a WIP?
    :D

• Its not back yet, trying to get it up today. I don't have control over this post.

Alblaka says: