New IC2 Breaks My Map

• There are block ids that are not just different, but different names. There are a lot of conflicting ids. I went from .207 to .231. I don't want to lose my save.

• copy ic2_map.cfg (located inside your save folder) into ic2.cfg (located inside \config)
    You might lose all your custom configs, but your world will be saved.

• Is it possible for me to go the other way? i.e. Update my map config so that I don't have to do this every time?

Also is it just copy-paste or just change the numbers manually?

• I changed them the way you said and it still threw a couple errors, but much less than before.

ID 4094 (ModID: BuildCraft!Energy, type buildcraft.core.ItemBlockBuildCraft) is missing
    ID 4095 (ModID: BuildCraft!Energy, type buildcraft.core.ItemBlockBuildCraft) is missing

• Do you have any other mods installed aside from IC2 and maybe Optifine?

You can never have enough Medli IC2.

• Re-download BuildCraft, looks like it's saying that it can't find it's own block IDs...

• Redownload Forge or try to assign Buildcraft something else then 4094 and 4095.

• or try to assign Buildcraft something else then 4094 and 4095.

Unfortunately that is just as likely to fix Hutchinman's problem as it is to possibly make it worse. But then again, sometimes you have to take the risk.

Question to the OP: What Buildcraft blocks do you have assigned to 4094 & 4095? What you could try is using the tool mIDas (here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/252880-) to change the ID of the offending blocks to free IDs and then go into the buildcraft config and change those entries to whatever you set them to via mIDas.

• I have already re-downloaded forge three times. Different versions as well to try and fix it. I am now using the same setup as prior to the attempt to update, but now everything doesn't work. Nothing has changed except everything is broken.

I NEVER changed any of my configs prior to this occurrence. I have never had problems with my maps that I needed to do this. I have no idea what the ids 4094 or 4095 are assigned to. I have no clue where to change my ids for buildcraft.

• Well:

1. Go to .minecraft/config/buildcraft/main.comf
    2. Open with Editor
    3. STRG + F and type in 4094/4095
    4. There should be some kind of block assigned to the IDs

• These are mine (pretty sure they're default, but who knows):

Code
    I:oilMoving.id=4094
    I:oilStill.id=4095

Also, could we have the full ForgeModLoader-client-0.log?

• These are my default ids with the base download.

Where is my buildcraft data stored in my map data? That way I can change my configs to what my map says they are.

My forge 0 log is too long by 50k characters. I'll try and post the relevant part.

• Was there a Yes/No button pop-up when you entered your world? (I heard that if you pressed No, it would corrupt your world).

• Yeah there was, but instead of pressing yes, and causing the offending ids to be removed, and pressing no, which crashes JDK, I press the X button in the upper right.