Can anyone cool this setup?

• Hello fellow Industrial engineers, I have tried and tried to get enough cooling into this...
    http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…5hsyp81y90i7fwb063b8bery8
    Every time I get close but I usually get some overclocked heat vents not being fully utilized.
    Does anyone else want to have a crack at it.
    Oh and they cells don't have to be positioned there just keep the same arrangement.

================================================================================================================================================
    "I'm an inventor. I became interested in long-term trends because an invention has to make sense in the world in which it is finished, not the world in which it is started."
    - Ray Kurzweil
    ================================================================================================================================================

• Oh awesome, guess i should of searched a bit better, Thank you very much.
    =D

"I'm an inventor. I became interested in long-term trends because an invention has to make sense in the world in which it is finished, not the world in which it is started."
    - Ray Kurzweil