Stasus Tank

• How about a special Tank that works like a bed, it requires something like 5eu/t and when a player clicks it, Day or Night, then they will be pulled inside the tank. this cannot be interrupted be enemies being in the area, will not cause enemies can spawn, enemies cannot attack the player inside, and the play made reside inside for as long as they wish. this could make for a safe-house as well as an industrial bed that the player does not have to sit and wait for it to become night time on the exact second. also the player could AFK inside this tank and not distrupt players on the server trying to make it day, or if you are the only person online, SSP or SSM, then you can keep it day while your AFK at the cost of energy. this would be incredibly useful for players that mainly use Solar panels, use multiple accounts, play on multi-player servers that don't use cheats, and work very well with other mods as well such as Forestry's Bees that only operate during the day.

the recipe could be

Iron, Iron, Iron
    Glass, Tesla Coil, Glass
    Iron, Bed, Iron

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• either to make up the Defensive part of it or that it "tazes" you to nearly unconscious.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG