Very high EU packet size, which wire?

• Hi Guys,
    I've been playing about with reactor designs and I'm having to gimp my set up a little bit just to work.

Using quad uranium cells it's possible (in tekkit lie) to ahve so much EU/T that even 4xins HV wire goes pop. SO what can I do with it? Do I stick an EV transformer directly to the reactor? help would be appreciated.

It's not much of a "dream" design as we have a significant amount of resources and might be a high inital investment. But the running costs are fairly low.

Thanks in advance
    Chris

• You need to hook up 2 hv transformers to split the output, so one hv transformer on each side, you can then use Glass fibre cable

• Official Post

HV Cable supports 2048eu/t, and HV Transformers convert 2048eu/t into 4x 512eu/t, so stick 2 transformers directly to your Reactor.
    EDIT: DAMN BEAT ME TO IT!!! I need to refresh more often :S

• Would GregTech supercondensators / superconductor wire work? Or do they only interface with the fusion reactor?

Nope, superconductor wire works as a general purpose lossless extremely high voltage cable.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l