[SUGGESTION] Shift-Click Upgrade Insertion

• I would really like the option of being able to insert machine upgrades via a shift-right click in a similar style to the Factorization Barrel and Router Upgrades.

The reason? At current moment inserting upgrades into a machine seems a little inconvenient, as least to me. The inconvenience being having to open the GUI of the machine then dragging in the upgrades. So why can't we eliminate the middle man? The player would still have to divvy up the upgrades in their inventory, then they can shift-right click to insert all of the upgrades they have in their hand into the machine.

As for removing the upgrades, the player would still have to go into the machine GUI to retrieve them.

Thanks for your time.

• However all I have to say on it is that I am indifferent to it. I like the simplicity of your proposed change, but then the current method works perfectly.

:Nuke TNT: = Answer to all problems. Including that creeper camping right outside the door of your glass house.

• Until you accidently shift click into the recycler.

You can't shift-right-click a recycler while outside its GUI to recycle the thing you're holding.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Official Post

You can't shift-right-click a recycler while outside its GUI to recycle the thing you're holding.

He is talking about the post above him that says the current way to add upgrades works well.

You are able to add upgrades by shift clicking the upgrade while in a machine GUI, however if it is a recycler, it will recycle the upgrade instead.

• I'm not pro, neither cons, but I want to keep using the old way, so don't replace the old one with that :)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!