My brand new base/factory

• Hello all and welcome to my first thread. I'm going to show you my base and my factory. You will see that its more like a complex. I used IC2 (of corse!), RP2 and Gregtech. Ill upload the photos as i build the stuff.

First stage of building.

Starting area.

• Official Post

Your Factory should produce Single use Chainsaws, Ran out of power? Throw it away and grab another ^^

• Your Factory should produce Single use Chainsaws, Ran out of power? Throw it away and grab another

Could you please, explain this statement ? ^^ I mean, maybe it'd be clearer with some " " " and ... could you explain us how it's related with that thread ? ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

Could you please, explain this statement ? ^^ I mean, maybe it'd be clearer with some " " " and ... could you explain us how it's related with that thread ? ^^

He's making a factory ^^
    And Isnt it annoying when you run out of power on your chain saw? Wearing some armour that doesnt recharge your stuff and not close to a batbox? Throw it away and grab another from your Enderpouch linked to a chainsaw factory xD

• Official Post

Reminds me of the IC1 days when you couldn't recharge chainsaws, so when you right clicked another player that had an empty hand with a chainsaw, it would duplicate it.

Lesson 1: Watch over your crops....

• He's making a factory ^^
    And Isnt it annoying when you run out of power on your chain saw? Wearing some armour that doesnt recharge your stuff and not close to a batbox? Throw it away and grab another from your Enderpouch linked to a chainsaw factory xD

First : I dont have the enderpouch.
    Second: Then get 2 or three chainsaws and when you finish charge all of them.

• Official Post

First : I dont have the enderpouch.
    Second: Then get 2 or three chainsaws and when you finish charge all of them.

Oh right, forgot you dont.
    And hey, a chest full of chainsaws is always fun!