[1.0] Bug - Rare fuel can bug?

• So two days go I had made a bunch of fuel cans and was hydrating coal dust, compacting it before shoving them in cells and shoving those in extractors before canning them in fuel cans. I had made a big operation out of it. Took 60 coal turned it into dust and went about making fuel cans and filling them.

Well come today I needed to use some of that fuel. So one of the can that I had filled wasn't being used by the generator. It's a basic generator by the way. I picked up the generator, placed it back down, and still nothing. I couldn't figure it out. So I grab another can and toss it in and that one works. Ok.. I try again with the previous can and still it wouldn't work.

Something happened to this fuel can and I have no damn idea what happened to it that keeps it from working. Figured I reported incase someone else might have a similar problem.

• Official Post

I had this happen to me once, never could repeat it. Glad to know I'm not alone.

Still couldn't repeat it, but I did find a much nastier bug while I was digging for it. So, good thing you reported it. :D

• well apparently it's affecting more than 1 fuel can. I have 5 filled fuel cans that won't work. I'm wondering if it has to do a crash I had. Not sure if it was on the same day I made the fuel cans but for whatever reason these 5 filled fuel cans won't work.

• I had this happen to me once, never could repeat it. Glad to know I'm not alone.

Still couldn't repeat it, but I did find a much nastier bug while I was digging for it. So, good thing you reported it. :D

Aha good to hear! Hmm... maybe I can play around with it and see if I can re-create the bug.

• I am lazy and so i keep wanting to just shift click.....everything. Much to my detriment with the whole generator/empty ful can + shiftclick causing my game to die a grim death. However it seems that anytime i failed and made the game crash like that, any and all full fuel cans i had on hand, would become useless. so with any luck and the next update (where the aforementioned shift click bug should be fixed) this should become a none-issue from my point of view.