CubeCraft Revived [FTB Ultimate][White List]

• Nice!! Finally it's back. I love this server! Thanks!

PS: Why is SquigglyPotato banned? What did he do? (I wonder because we played together in the server)

EDIT: The sever name was Cube Empire, not Cube Craft. It isn't important anyways ;P

• Yes of course :)

Umm... Honestly not sure, he was in the ban list that I got from unk.

No dont think its really important. xD

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• That is a direct copy of the current white list, If your IGN is not on the list then no.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• Ill take care of in, no worries.

Alblaka says:

• I had a backup from before I nuked it, (world2.zip or something) and of course it was only my place I nuked so you could have used the same world. Not saying you should have kept the world, just saying you could have if you wanted to. Also, what are the specs of the server? My ping is ridiculously low and I'm certain it's not my internet. Anyway, thanks for reviving it and I hope it's successful.

• Internet:
    15:5 Fios

specs:
    Intel I7 2.8Ghz.
    12gb ram.
    4gb allotted to server.

Its enough lol

Alblaka says:

• FALLEN, i really appreciate you reviving this awesome server, but can you please use the former map. I made a plan for what to do on the former map. So much efforts are now gone.... Please.... I loved the last map so much....Sorry for unable to control my emotion. But i made so many things and want to carry them on..... Thanks for consideration of map backup....

• I am looking into some options to bring back the old world.
    Specifically trying to get an unnuked backup from Unk

Alblaka says:

• I

I am looking into some options to bring back the old world.
    Specifically trying to get an unnuked backup from Unk

In the file download I gave you there should be a zipped file called "World2.zip." Unzip it and I believe that is before I nuked my house. And even if it is a map with my house nuked, it's ONLY my house that was nuked. I did not nuke anybody else's house, and I don't mind starting over myself.

• Hey tipred... It wasn't just your house...
    Squigglypotato's house was destroyed too, I was in there before the map reset with fallen (in the new server), and we both saw that his house was gone. I don't think you did that, so maybe we got a griefer before restarting.

You say it was ONLY your house...so somebody played with nukes too.

*TUN TUN TUNNnnn* (imagine drum beats with a suspicious feeling)

PS: Fallen, my enchanted diamond sword shall live forever. It would be amazing to get to the old world or at least pass the SAME SAME sword to the new world. It's legendary, there is nothing you can do xD
    Oh, and remember that it is inside your inventory, you didn't return it! -.-

• I just redownloaded the server files you gave me, its not in there.

Alblaka says:

• Squiggly's house was right next to mine. Also, does it ONLY give you the zipped world and not all the mods in the download? I haven't actually downloaded it myself.

• then, r u going to back it up to the original world2.zip?

I dont have the files, he doesn't have access to the hosting service he used for the old server.

Unk, do you have the backup or not?

Alblaka says:

• I dont have the files, he doesn't have access to the hosting service he used for the old server.

Unk, do you have the backup or not?

No, sorry I didn't say that in my last post. It seems that the server is down, I guess this server wasn't very successful. In 1.5 I might start a feed the beast mindcrack pack server.