IC2 on MC 1.5.1 - Lapotron Crystal Charging - Help Please

• Is there any way to charge my first lapotron crystal other than building a HV Solar array, I would like to have the charging benches for 1.5.1 in order to charge the crystal, but i can not find a copy to use with 1.5.1 if somebody could help me out with a link or name of a mod that is similar that would work i would appreciate it.

• Is there any way to charge my first lapotron crystal other than building a HV Solar array, I would like to have the charging benches for 1.5.1 in order to charge the crystal, but i can not find a copy to use with 1.5.1 if somebody could help me out with a link or name of a mod that is similar that would work i would appreciate it.

GregTech Charge-O-Mat
    PowerCrystal's PowerConverters (most of the mod is kinda OP, just use the universal charger)
    ChargePads

• Official Post

Have you tried to use a MFSU?

DAMN, NINJA'D!!!
    Also, i tend to make a few early on then strap on my Crappy Vanilla IC2 Solar helmet and charge them while i actually start IC2.

• Have you tried to use a MFSU?

Lol omg I am an idiot that is what i was trying to make i guess the first time i tried without charged crystals i had the wrong chip in the recipe >.> ... thank you for the help