4 chamber reactor?

• This thread is also a month old, much older than FTB 1.1.0 is.

So be careful when you start saying what FTB does or doesn't have... :p

• This thread is also a month old, much older than FTB 1.1.0 is.

So be careful when you start saying what FTB does or doesn't have... :p

And a month ago it was 1.0.2 and was still GT2.90, so I was quite careful thankyouverymuch ;)

But seriously, I'm having issues finding good reactor designs for the new GT. I miss my 367 eu/t, 0-temp, no-maintenance (except pluto/thor cells), 4-chamber stackable reactor :(

• Yeah, the unintended overscaling is quite dead, bugfixed ruthlessly... We now have to make do with the normal values.

On the plus side, both thorium and plutonium got a noticeable buff recently. However the computercube currently simulates it wrong. Already reported the bug earlier.

I made a tentative 4 chamber design a while ago when the 1.5 builds stabilized for the first time. Of course, values changed since then, so I can't guarantee anything. And it is quite severely unbalanced. You could however develop a 4-chamber thorium sink reactor that consumes your leftover thorium while this guy consumes mostly plutonium.

• Sometime between 3.04c and 3.05g. Greg's not telling us wen he tweaks this stuff, and I can't test every version, so I usually check one every 2 weeks or so.