[ADDON] [1.7.2] CompactWindmills

• I dunno, I haven't a computer yet ^^. I'll tell you when I'll get my Laptop back ... assuming I won't do what I should, aka "working".

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Hello. I have some trouble getting compact windmills to work. I have:

CompactWindmills+v.1.0.2.0
    industrialcraft-2_2.0.70-experimental

the problem is the as soon as i put down a windmill the game crashes and here is the report

if someone knows whats the problem could be please help because the windmills look so good :D , thanks

• Official Post

Hello. I have some trouble getting compact windmills to work. I have:

CompactWindmills+v.1.0.2.0
    industrialcraft-2_2.0.70-experimental

the problem is the as soon as i put down a windmill the game crashes and here is the report
    if someone knows whats the problem could be please help because the windmills look so good :D , thanks

I am aware of that and there is an update available.

• Official Post

Next time player makes a new build with his e-net meddling probably :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Just got an error as I placed a hv cable near a windmill.
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.…bugs/bug%20report%202.txt
    Maybe it's because I use 2.0.137-experimental but not sure

Can you give me a proper crashlog? (The one that was saved to C:\Users\lukas\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-09-09_20.16.12-server.txt )

• Official Post

A Report :
    Your rotors seem to glitch and renew themselves after some time.
    IC² exp 155.

Carbon rotor on MV windmill, it has been there for 2 days and its time is : 47 hours 57 minutes 40 seconds.
    Some time later it decreases to 53 minutes, but again after some time it has 59 minutes...

• Official Post

A Report :
    Your rotors seem to glitch and renew themselves after some time.
    IC² exp 155.

Carbon rotor on MV windmill, it has been there for 2 days and its time is : 47 hours 57 minutes 40 seconds.
    Some time later it decreases to 53 minutes, but again after some time it has 59 minutes...

That one existed for a while (Since the last 1.5.2 version), but only for the Carbon Rotor.
    I have no clue, why this happens, but I know that it's only happening with the Carbon rotor.
    I was actually at the point, that I needed help and several other Minecraft modders took a look at that code for me, but they also couldn't find out why this happens. I'm actually at the point, where I don't know what to do and I'm also at the point where I say I can't fix that.
    Sorry.

• Awesome plug-in, can i just ask author to make it more configurable? like multiplier for out eU\t rate, cuz 2048 by windmill... on gregtech server... OR something like hard recipes(iridium and etc. for hi-level mills). So thx for good job, awaiting updates :}

• Official Post

Awesome plug-in, can i just ask author to make it more configurable? like multiplier for out eU\t rate, cuz 2048 by windmill... on gregtech server... OR something like hard recipes(iridium and etc. for hi-level mills). So thx for good job, awaiting updates :}

It's not intended to make the windmill usage hard. It's just intended to make it compact.
    GregTech itself makes the Windmill recipe harder and if the recipe for the compact ones would be too hard, nobody would use them.
    They are actually not overpowered, because you need rotors and a normal windmill produces 10EU/t max, but the recipe calculates it with 2EU/t.