Gaming!Craft - 1.5.2 Free2Play with WHITELIST - BC/IC2/TC3/Forestry/Thermal Expansion/Railcraft/GregTech/UE and much more -

• Name: Marc010

IG-Name: Marc010

Banned before?: No

http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/…5ec2b568ec0b7c233bd4d6943

Why do you want to join?: This server has all my favourite mods installed (IC2, BC, GT, Forestry and AE)
    and also doesn't seem to have to many blocked items :)
    Also the server admin seems to be german so i'm hoping to find a few other german players on this server :D

Anything else you want to tell us?:
    I started playing minecraft about 1-2 years ago.

How can we contact you?: Industrialcraft Forum PM

• Name: Jacob

IG-Name: BattleFerret

Banned before?: No http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/…5da9b1c2ab5ec3eb288791c54

Why do you want to join?: I know a friend who plays on your server. He's mentioned it to me several times now and has described some of the fun times he's had here, and more recently let me see what he was working on while I was over at his house, and sort of showed me around the place and showed off some of the mods you guys use. It seems like a fun place with some interesting mods (that'll ensure I feel like I'm relearning Minecraft all over again), and most importantly a community that seems creative and not likely to shriek constantly in my ear like a bunch of rabid middle schoolers.

Anything else you want to tell us?: I've been playing Minecraft on and off since early 2010. I've never done any impressive sort of mega-constructs as it seems like more work than I'm usually interested in. I tend to fall more into bouts of alternating manic obsessive construction of some house or fort or another, and crazed exploration of everything within 30 miles of my home base.

How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype): battleferrett (Skype) ; JesterDarke@gmail.com (e-mail)

• Both accepted. For join Instructions, join our teamspeak and talk to me or Magisch.

• Name: Miklas

IG-Name: Mpoulsendk

http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/…504931180d937d8eec6244157

Why do you want to join?:

I love playing modded Minecraft and i have played it for two years now and you got all my favourite mods installed on your server.
    I have played on other servers with similar mods, but they didn't have half the hardware your server got, so im looking forward to playing on a minimum lag server!

I have always played modded minecraft and i tend to be building larger industrial constructions, i really like the fact that your server is modded with gregtech and that it is set to hard!
    That way there is almost always something to build!

How can we contact you E-mail or skype): Miklasp@hotmail.com or i can join your teamspeak.

• Accepted.

We have a new teamspeak IP: 84.200.37.230:8010

• Name:Trenton

IG-Name:Treztoz

Banned before?:NEVA :D
    http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/…39350c99ee0307ae3e53f382c

(include a Check report with whitelist.mcf.li)

I want to join purely because of all the good ratings i hear about this server. i mean this server sounds EPIC! plus was wanting to do a nice lets play with a friend! Also, 130+ mods??? Thats unheard of!!! the fact that you guys can run a servr with minimal lag (as i hear) is just amazing! :thumbup: hopefully i can see you all later in game to have an amazing time!

I am very mature (none of this nonsence crap or whatnot) Also i have been a mod before (mc Fightclub 18+) and i purely love to enjoy the this awesome game as well as help others!!

How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype):

Hope to see you In-Game!!! :thumbup:

• Name: Cory
    IG-Name: NiveusT
    Banned before?: The only place I've ever been banned from is a church when I was 13 :o... Cuz I was using the rope of a flag to jump up swing around on while it was attached to the pole and have fun :(... They didn't like it. Ok, ok, in all seriousness; In Minecraft? Nah.
    (include a Check report with whitelist.mcf.li)

http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/…d57a26421caa735050eb34fa8

Why do you want to join?: A friend of mine has referred me to your server application, and it actually sounds quite interesting with the mod choices you've made... And I also quite enjoy the fact that your server is selective... Makes for a more "mature" player base... All these trolls nowadays man...

I appreciate the fact that you've done all your work to keep the mods all working out with each other on your server, and how selective you are with your player base... A friend of mine has introduced this server to me, and I'd love to see what you guys have to offer... Me on the other hand... I have, to offer you, a dedicated and talkative player, a fun and quick learning member of the community.

The more active your community, the more I want to help out with community projects! Even if it's only 2-3 people!

How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype):
    Don't get me wrong, I'm serious about this server, but:
    I'd be happy to give you both my skype and e-mail, but I'd prefer not to make it public information (on this forum) due to potential spammers and e-mail phishers.
    I've seen that you have teamspeak... I'd be more than happy to give it to you through that or elsewhere.

If you decline this application, can you tell me what I should, could, would need to do to be accepted? :> Thanks <3

• Name: Ricardo
    IG-Name: Tozzy2012
    http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/…6fdb8be1efd0e88b38b50982e

I spent my free time playing modded minecraft. I just close my server and looking for a good server to play. I like the idea of how chunkloaders works with fuel because its less lag for server and for me.
    I want join this server because it has GT on hard and MyTown. its only 4 chunks but thats ok

I just closed my server due to much work server was requiring from me. I was more solving players problems then playing. So thats why I closed my server and trying to join a good one.

How can we contact you?: ricardolange@gmail.com

Just one question. How will I know the mod versions ?