Error while decompiling IndustrialCraft² Build 307 (1.115)

• When I try to decompile the newest IC² for MC 1.5.x Build 307 1.115, I get this error : :thumbdown:
    This happens for me in any build made for 1.5.x.
    IC² for 1.4.6 Decompiles correctly.

Do anyone know exactly what is causing this error? It seems that it cannot find the Class "Item.class" from the IC2 API folder.
    But as far as I know, it should be looking in ic2.api, and not in net.minecraft... ?(

-Bloc97

• Yea, but I need the decompiled source, since a decompiled add-on gets its reference to ic2.core, which is not included in the API.

-Bloc97

• Yea, but I need the decompiled source, since a decompiled add-on gets its reference to ic2.core, which is not included in the API.

-Bloc97

You could alternatively check out how I build OreDupeFix, wherein I reference the IC2 non-API core by building against a remapped dependency, giving full access to IC2 without decompiling.

Should be fairly self-explanatory but I could write up some more details on the process if there is interest; let me know..

• if someone can't decompile minecraft with MCP this one definely wont have a chance to write anything usefull, just relax.

Please read my post carefully before posting stupid and arrogant comments about whether your abilities are better than others, I clearely stated the build number, because any build newer than this will not decompile for me.
    Did you try decompiling it yourself first before posting this comment? No?
    Then let me tell you something : "the one that doesn't listen carefully nor tries things by himself won't make anything useful in life"

do you know english?

can you read?

can you guess what ClassNotFound means?

What did you think I did? Delete item.class from minecraft.jar? Am I that stupid or are you just annoying?

You could alternatively check out how I build OreDupeFix, wherein I reference the IC2 non-API core by building against a remapped dependency, giving full access to IC2 without decompiling.
    Should be fairly self-explanatory but I could write up some more details on the process if there is interest; let me know..

Thanks I will look into that.

-Bloc97