[GregTech3.05g]Having trouble using the advanced translocator with my centrifuges

• I built an automated isotope-producting machine in my factory.It works fine in my 1.4.7 world using gregtech2.9h,but the advanced translocators are not working correctly when I updated to gregtech3.05g.
    I used a lot of advanced translocator to improve the efficiency of centrifuge chains:
    CT->CT->CT->CT->(looped)
    C=centrifuge
    T=advanced translocator(input slot:"UP" output slot:"UP")
    So when it works,the inputed cell stacks will be moved around all the centrifuges,one stack of cells will not get stuck in only one centrifuge.
    But using gregtech3.05g,it seems impossible to suck items from the input slot(the center one) of a centrifuge to another centrifuge.
    Maybe it's a bug of the "input filtering" feature in 3.05f?
    By the way,I'm a Chinese minecraft player,sorry for my poor English!

• Official Post

You can't suck from any Input per default. That is a change I made back then in 3.01b.

Also I would recommend to use the Conveyor Module instead of Translocators, when using my Machines, because it can be used as Cover on most Machines (more compact and more cheap).

• Thanks.
    So it's a big problem to share items between a large amount of centrifuges for me now.
    Thinking about using advanced regulator and buffer looping-chains to get a input to a "random" centrifuge.